minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:21:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 11836.1

Subject: Hello Re: Why is MTV so anti-wetlook??

Date: Tue 24/08/04 13:49:39 GMT

Name: Jumalte us

Email: Jumalte1271@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A good example is Real World Miami where Melissa jumped in the pool in a dress, not once, but twice, and they never showed her out of the water.

MTV is a maverick at catching people's attention through super-quick clips of sexy women - videos are their invention, remember. They are aimed at catching a channel-surfer, giving them an eye-popping teaser of something sexy about to happen (like the millions of videos where a girl seems like she is just about to go in the pool, shower, etc) and then nothing happens.

If they were to show prolonged wetlook, it would ruin the shock value and the instantaneous male attention factor.

Sucks for us, but it's all marketing.

Jumalte

In reply to Message (11836) Sad Why is MTV so anti-wetlook??

By Mahony - pl Tue 24/08/04 06:56:24 GMT

This summer MTV Polska (Polish MTV) is showing mainly reruns of thier programs. Didn't watch them earlier, but now in the summer I sometimes do if I have nothing to do. And some can really make you mad. Take "Taildaters" for instance. I have seen at least a couple sceens when the "taildaters" go to the couples to the hot tub and get thrown or go inside fully clothes. But do they show the wetlook? No way! Just few second video clip style shots. Today was a beutiful girl in jeans and a jean jacket. Totally wet - nothing shown. Thanks MTV Mixed

This station is notorius in this. All Dismissed, Real World etc wet scenes are treated like this. Isle of MTV is also dry. And so are all local programes made by MTV & MTV Classic. At least in Poland. Is wetlook concidered sexual content by them or what? Why is it treated this way?? Any ideas??

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]