MyWetloook

Message # 1182.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wet Suit

Date: Thu 05/12/02 17:01:41 GMT

Name: Tank ca

Email: tankman_ca999@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sports Figures is a US (ESPN) classroom show for kids. The woman hostess, Marissa Copeland shows how science helps sports. ie.how and why a swimmer can swim faster. If a swimmer wears a swimsuit and swimcap,they cut through the water faster. Less drag. If a swimmer (Marissa) swam in a business suit(which she did!!!)the business suit causes excess drag called viscous drag.

We see her walk up to the edge of the pool. Marissa is wearing a brown knee length suit with blouse and jacket. She than dives in head first. After coming up for air, she talks about drag and why people in business suits do not win swim races. Than swims away. there are a couple more brief scenes where the business suit is seen. You also see her in about 6 different swimsuits. MK has the scene on one of his wet tapes.

Hope this answers your questions   

In reply to Message (1182.1) Question Re: Wet Suit

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net uu Thu 05/12/02 13:43:15 GMT

Never saw it (I rarely tune in to TSN). Could you perhaps describe it a bit - the situation, clothing, etc.?
In reply to Message (1182) TV Wet Suit

By Tank - tankman_ca999@yahoo.com ca Thu 05/12/02 08:30:56 GMT

Caught sports figures on TSN late last night. They did the one that had a woman swimming in a suit. Not a bad scene. I like viscous drag!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]