WetlookPro

Message # 11762.1

Subject: Hello Re: off topic for MK and his XP prob

Date: Fri 20/08/04 11:04:08 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks....but I do not have any faith and confidence in Microsoft products....i.e. if they produce a very flawed mail client called OUTLOOK that is full of security loopholes and problems, and they produce a browser that is so full of flaws that every parasite can exploit it's weaknesses....what makes you think that Microsoft's system restore is going to work and will be any less flawed than OutLook or IE is.

The last time I tried system restore...my pc hanged and went frozen during that process..and then I lost my entire desktop and could not longer boot windows. I cannot afford to have that happen again.

Being a layman and not a techie...I prefer to play it safe...and just quarantine the bad browser and use Mozilla instead.

I do not have any confidence in "Restore" functions.

FYI...I have several different brands of dvd burners and recorders...and every time when a dvd starts getting errors...all these dvd recorders suddenly go into "DISK RECOVERY" mode as an onscreen message....which is a complete and utter "joke"...cos so far...I have encountered the bad disk/disk recovery mode several hundred times...and guess how many times the disk recovery actually worked.... nil, zip, nada, never, squat...ha ha. The end results is always the same...the disk is NEVER recovered...and all you can do is eject it and throw it as a frisbee for your dog to chase after.

Features like SYSTEM RESTORE and DISK RECOVERY are just pure baloney features where manufacturers like to trick the public into gaining false confidence over their faulty products...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (11762) Hello off topic for MK and his XP prob

By auswet - au Fri 20/08/04 09:59:48 GMT

Have a look at this kellys korner seems to have a lot of good gen on XP that may help you.

Auswet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]