Wetlook-Online

Message # 11758

Subject: Thumbs Up sofia

Date: Fri 20/08/04 03:23:56 GMT

Name: jad uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Anybody – maybe some in Sweden – remember Sofia Wistam (former Eriksson)?

Years ago she host the program “Rally Planeten” (alias Run the Risk in the UK). At least two times I remember she was in the water fully clothed.

First time she was wearing a red and white (I think) leather-looking dress and red knee boots. And in the end of the program she jumped in the water (slime). Afterwards she showed to the camera how wet her boots were.

The second time I saw her in the water she was wearing a blue and yellow leather-looking dress and shoes. In the end of the show she told to the camera: “Everybody got slimed except me”. But it was quite clear that she was ready to go in the slime (water) because she was not wearing her shoes anymore and she stood at the edge of the “pool”. And quite right she got pushed in the pool.

Even longer ago she had a TV program called Soff-I-propp. She was always wearing a grey “astronaut” costume and a red coat (like Superman). In one show she was in a swimming hall – still wearing her entire costume. In some way – I didn’t see the beginning – she swim in all her clothes. The best part of the show was in the end were she came to a kind of kiddi pool and it was clear how wet she was.

I think she liked being wet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]