MyWetloook

Message # 11756.1

Subject: Info Re: Off Topic - question for the techies

Date: Fri 20/08/04 02:54:43 GMT

Name: WetScape (Mr. Tech) ca

Email: safezone2@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Mark.

I use Ad-Adware which seems to work. Have you considered using 'Opera 7' as your browser? I find that a little less prone to attacks.

If you're still unable to solve this problem if it were me, you may have to re-install Windows from scratch. Don't forget to save your saved stuff onto a C.D. I'm sure you know that already.. ;-)

Good luck, from Steve..

In reply to Message (11756) Hello Off Topic - question for the techies

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 20/08/04 02:15:48 GMT

Can anybody suggest a really good program that can remove adware/spyware from the Internet Explorer browse. My IE browser got totally infected (thanks to visiting those Bollywood websites) and I have tried about 10 different spyware/adware removers and none of them seem to work. I have tried StopZilla, Spybot, Spyware Ad remover, Spyware Doctor and several others...and the results are always the same...i.e. the spyware/adware gets removed...for only 1 day....but by the next day...it comes back again to plague me. My IE browser is totally infested by something deep in my registry that none of the spyware/adware removers can seem to remove...cos it keeps coming back the next day...i.e. every time I open IE...the spyware tries to open up ad windows. The closest software to curtial this..is POP UP STOPPER...but that only halts the pop up..it does not remove the adware.

My IE browser is so infected...I have now resorted to using Netscape (where I have no adware problems at all) and now this week I started using the Mozilla Firefox browser...and what I nice little browser that is...the webshots pics come up so much faster when you use Mozilla Firefox as your browser.

NOTE TO BILL GATES: If you want people to use your bloody browser...you should offer pop up and adware prevention tools as PART of your browser...cos when you create a shoddy product that is so prone to infection by adware....you are driving people to using other browsers instead....and so I have to kiss goodbye to IE...and use Mozilla Firefox from now on.

You cannot even "uninstall" and re-install a new IE with XP...cos the last time I tried to do that...was a fatal mistake...it totally killed my pc and I had to reformat the hard drive. So IE cannot be uninstalled from XP (not safely) and Microsoft create a product that is very weak and prone to parasitic adware...when you don't have this problem at all when using Netscape or Mozilla. Microsoft do not even offer any tools to uninfect their browser....so...they lose my support...and now I use other browsers instead.

If anybody knows of any other softwares I have not listed, that can REMOVE IE related adware PERMANENTLY (not just for 24 hrs)...please let me know.....but for now...surfing with Mozilla is like a breath of fresh air....a compact browser that loads websites much faster than IE does.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]