minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 11:54:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 11701.2

Subject: Hello Too much time on their hands....

Date: Mon 16/08/04 09:28:38 GMT

Name: Wetjeans us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Please remember that Eric has been taken wetlook or wam photos for years and has given not only great stuff to buy but also has always given away tons of free samples.  I for one think he has done a great job and has earned the right to post what ever he wants here!
In reply to Message (11701) Hello No Subject

By the lone taper - us Mon 16/08/04 08:36:44 GMT

i need to pump in during this discussion - because i have been wondering - the name of this forum is WETLOOK - there is no WAM in that title - and I respect the person who runs that website and puts it right in the title - there is something real sexy of wet, form fitting clothes - i believe that is the attraction - when other substances are added it is not the same fetish - and some of them are down right degrading to women - WAM and wetlook are NOT THE SAME THING - when i go to a Rolling Stones forum they do not talk about The Beatles even if they are both music - as Seinfeld says"... not that there is anything wrong with it..." if messy is your thing - then there must be a messy forum - is there not enough people JUST into wetlook to keep this forum alive? - thanks for reading - but this has confused me for a while

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]