WetlookPro

Message # 11661.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Olympic opening ceremonies

Date: Sat 14/08/04 21:22:08 GMT

Name: Francis Chu uu

Email: sfchu@tig.com.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I reckon it would've been better if it was raining.

MK I think you remember the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester where it rained a lot during the closing ceremony.

In reply to Message (11661.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Olympic opening ceremonies

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 14/08/04 02:36:46 GMT

FYI...I taped it all from 5 different countries/channel (to get different perspectives). I taped the NBC version from the USA, the CBC version from Canadian, plus versions running on the Greek, Spanish and Brazilian channels.

Sadly...the wetlook aspects in all 5 versions were nothing much at all. They had promised there were going to flood the arena (in the same way the Colloseum in Rome used to be flooded many centuries ago), but the so called flooding for the Olympics was merely ankle deep water.

The only wet scene with a female was the one you already cited...and that was no good...cos the girl stripped off her dress before she entered the water, and she was wearing a bikini top and loin cloth style garb. The guy was clothed...the girl was basically in a "jane" style loin cloth...in the water for all of 6 seconds...pretty hopeless.

The more interesting  thing I found when comparing how each country presented that show...was how they presented it so differently. E.G. there was a huge difference with how CBC in Canada presented the show...versus how NBC carried it in the USA. CBC broadcast it "live"...as those events took place in the early afternoon (eastern time)...and just using the main feed from Greece unedited. NBC and none of the American stations carried it live....they only showed on a tape delayed basis 6 hours later at 8pm...and by then...they had completely re-edited the show, and intercut all these extra segments about American athletes all over the place. So...in essence...CBC presented it as it happened...as "The Olympics"...whereas NBC re-edited the show it and intercut all the stuff about American athletes...and presented things as "The American Olympics"...ha ha.....which is the same of complaint people have made past Olympics broadcast in the USA...i.e. it's not "live"...and they rarely show much coverage of other countries and their events....i.e. all we are getting from NBC is wall to wall coverage of this new swimmer who thinks he can break Mark Spitz's record of 7 gold medals.

Being a Brit myself...our athletes are rather like Tim Henman is to Tennis...ha ha...we are not doing to win anything...the most common phrase we hear from British Sports commentators is.. that this person "just achieved their personal best"...ha ha.

PS...an Olympic Side note...one of my former SSS wam models used to date 2 Olympian track stars... first she was with UK Olympian Linford Christie....and later she dated Canadian Olympic track star Donovan Bailey.  The relationships did not last long....but what do you expect from guys who are used to getting the job done in 9.1 seconds....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (11661.1.1.1) Talking Re: Re: Re: Olympic opening ceremonies

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Fri 13/08/04 20:04:04 GMT

I'll try but at the time beeing I don't have yet a TV capture card, but I can borrow one from a friend who has, but the problem is how to send it to you, because for now I don't have an internet connection, (this is from my new job) but I'm waiting a DSL at the next month. If you can wait !!
In reply to Message (11661.1.1) Idea Re: Re: Olympic opening ceremonies

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Fri 13/08/04 19:29:03 GMT

Paul, can u capture that part of the video to ur pc?  I must've missed it as I thought I saw the whole thing.

Btw, ur country put on an absolutly amazing show.  Kudo's to Greece Peace Man

In reply to Message (11661.1) Hello Re: Olympic opening ceremonies

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Fri 13/08/04 19:13:06 GMT

I've capture the whole ceremony in my VHS, especialy that scene  with the girl and the boy. I hoped that we will see more but....
In reply to Message (11661) Info Olympic opening ceremonies

By Robby - ca Fri 13/08/04 16:22:40 GMT

I watched some of the the Olympic ceremony and they was some kewl wetlook with a guy & girl running around in this huge pool of water.He had jeans & tank top & the girl had like a teddy.They were chasing each other & ended up rolling around in the water getting ALL wet...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]