WetlookPro

Message # 11627.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: UT WAM and More Opinions

Date: Thu 12/08/04 11:10:06 GMT

Name: Squishy gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Talking of Unreal (and UT), has anyone noticed how they all swim with their clothes (and shoes) on :-) You can also Ed your own wammy levelz and textures e.g. put wam celebs faces on the bots... hehehe :-)
In reply to Message (11627.1.1.1) Hello More Opinions

By Welshboy - welshboy1969@hotmail.com gb Thu 12/08/04 04:52:26 GMT

Links http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=128975&goto=nextnewest
In reply to Message (11627.1.1) Hello Re: Re: an interesting topic

By Welshboy - welshboy1969@hotmail.com gb Thu 12/08/04 04:18:21 GMT

I've only been with my girlfriend a year so it's our 1st Summer together but she has told me she doesn't feel comfortable in bikinis. Last weekend she bought a Ra Ra skirt and tight white top and said it'd be comfortable to go swimming in at the beach. I've been i the sea a couple of times in my white joggers, she hasn't said I'm wierd just that she finds it sexy though I don't think she knows how into wetlook I am, it's been a case of "OH DAMN I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT SHORTS...NEVER MIND!"
In reply to Message (11627.1) Pulsing Re: an interesting topic

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Thu 12/08/04 03:42:20 GMT

Hair is a big facter!

From my experience of foam parties, once a girl gets her hair wet, she is willing to get everything wet!

At a foam party, before the foam starts, the girls and guys are all standing on the edges, posing and trying to look cool, once the foam starts and they get their hair wet and their make-up washes off, inhibitions dissapear, we can pour watering cans of water over them, fully clothed, they don't care as much about getting their clothes wet as they do their hair.

If I am in a club with a water pistol, I will always aim below the waist, they laugh, if you shot them in the head though, woah, you will face a wrath!  So I shot them in the legs to get their attention, then drag them up and dunk them!

I am doing a dunk tank night soon, at a foam party, it will be a test of my opinion that a dunk tank or pool, when at a foam party is a lot more popular then when its not!  I'll let you know the results of this!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (11627) Read This an interesting topic

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Thu 12/08/04 02:23:58 GMT

Already in archives is msg #11518 discussing ladies & their wet clothing.  Just thought I'd add the link & see if there are any additional comments out there!  Hopefully the links will work.

-Greg

http://forum.minxmovies.com/index.asp?a115

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]