minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:20:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 11616.6

Subject: Talking Re: Anyone ever noticed......

Date: Wed 11/08/04 15:09:04 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Have you ever tried the direct approach? I've never had a problem getting a girl friend to go swimming with her clothes on (well, one time when I had a date that was really into skinny dipping). I just tell them that it is a sexual turn on for me. That, they understand. And, yes, I have had them call me a pervert, but that is always followed by a laugh and a dressed swim. In other words, it is a harmeless perversion. It doesn't involve "kinky" sex or an unusual violation of their body.  My last Japanese girl friend wasn't "into" it, but was willing to participate because she knew I liked it. Look at it like this; if your girl friend or wife asked you to do something off the wall that was not illegal, didn't hurt and required little or no effort to carry out in order to turn her on; wouldn't you happily do it?

Kerry Tiller

In reply to Message (11616) Confused Anyone ever noticed......

By Mike - us Wed 11/08/04 09:13:06 GMT

......if you talk to a girl about going swimming, you can carry on a pretty decent conversation, even talking about how good she looks in her 2 piece that pretty well is like a bra and panties. BUT, if you mention  to the same girl about going in the water with all her clothes on, long jeans, and a dark colored shirt they end the conversatin real quick, and sometimes may even refer to ya as a pervert. Whats up with that?I never could figure that part out.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]