Wetlook-Online

Message # 11571.3.1

Subject: Read This more suggestions

Date: Mon 09/08/04 04:02:25 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You might try to ask her if there are things she'd like to try but was too shy to ask.  Make her happy and do them.  If she's a "keeper" she will ask to return the favor somehow.

If she is getting controlling & not letting you be yourself, then that is a very bad sign...

In reply to Message (11571.3) Idea experiences vary

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Mon 09/08/04 03:49:21 GMT

HTH(hope this helps)

Relationships are like individuals in that each one is different.  For example - the way you like wetlook may be different from another (viewing vs participating, etc) and what the lady thinks of wetlook (loves it, hates it)

These variations will produce a wide range of experiences.

Well, enough for background, and on to opinions that will hopfully help you.  Basically, you have issues to consider and decide upon.  

I'd like to ask you some questions that will help me advise you on what *I* would do if I was in your situation.  Feel free to answer all or none, but the more info you provide, the more I feel what I suggest will be the right suggestion.  (others are welcome to debate the suggestions.)

Anyway, on to the questions:

1)Does you wife know about your wetlook interests (I'm guessing she does not)  

2)You say "I was not supposed to watch them or get a bit closer."  So, is your wife the jealous type that she would have gotten very upset if she had "caught" you looking at those two ladies?

3) How old are you, how old is your wife, how long have you been married, how long have you known each other?

Here are some things you have to consider -

1) Your wetlook interest might diminish over time (then again, it might get stronger too)

2) In a perfect world, you'll start talking about it, and find she loves it too, but was too shy to say anything about it.  On the other hand, maybe you'll find out she hates it.

3) If she hates it, you will have to consider how the two of you will resolve the difference.  Some wives let the husbands look all they want.  Some folks get divorced and find that they are happier in the long run.  Some wives try it out and grow to enjoy it.

4) How you broach the subject - the two ladies at the beach could be an excellent ice breaker (maybe).  You could say, "Hey, look at those two ladies going into the water with all their clothes on!  What do you think of that?"  And see where the conversation goes.  Let her say what she thinks, and really listen to her.  Don't say anything yourself unless she asks you.  

One thing I've learned - women oppose ideas that they consider someone else's while they fully adopt those that they *THINK* that they came up with.  What I'm saying: If you say "I'd love for you to jump in the water with your clothes on." her response might be "NO WAY!"  But if you say, "Gee, those ladies that jumped in the water look like they are having fun." She might think to herself "Gee, maybe I should try that..."

(more to come later...)

In reply to Message (11571) Depressed relationship and wetlook

By Tom - de Mon 09/08/04 03:23:22 GMT

I don't know, if here are more people having the same experiences like I have. If so, I would like to share the problems with others.

I enjoy the look of women in wet clothes very much. I spend a lot of time at beaches and hope to spot some wetlook. Yes, I confess: The only reason, why I go to beaches is that I need to see candid wetlook. I'm kinda addicted to it.

When I see girls walking into the water with their clothes on, my heart runs like hell, I get very excited and I am able to get a "blast" just by viewing them. I am a wetlook- voyeur.

My wife is not into wetlook and I don't want to force her, as I can't enjoy wetlook if she doesn't enjoy it. So we never get wet together and I don't even want her to get wet.

Last week-end, we went to a beach and had some nice hours in the afternoon. Suddenly two good-looking ladies went in with all their clothes on. And I was not supposed to watch them or get a bit closer. My wife did not realize what happened. She kept on talking to me and I was so confused, I could not even listen to her and later, I was so depressed, as I realized that I will never be able to live up my nature.   

Before I was married, I lived my life and lived up my little secret. I would like so much to have a normal life but I can't get rid of my fetish.

Do some guys here have the same experiences? How do you get by?

regards,

Tom

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]