MyWetloook

Message # 1157.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re And urs 2 leon [nt]

Date: Tue 03/12/02 12:12:02 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (1157.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: You're right I do!

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 03/12/02 12:11:34 GMT

Wink Smile I think it depends on who is doing the shoots in bathroom scenes, whether or not it looks artificial. i.e. Kev's and Nigel's material

Tongue Peace Man

In reply to Message (1157.1.1.1) Hello Re: You're right I do!

By Sopping - us Tue 03/12/02 06:51:37 GMT

I do not like bathroom pictures. They are too constrained and too artificial.

Although there are many outdoor shots in which the model is posed often in a highly artificial manner, in many  cases there is a natural feeling to outdoor, fountain (and L: you take some excellent ones!), pool, stream, beach and similar which is totally lacking in bathroom shots.

Call it spontaneity or what, there is something highly artificial and unnatural about a girl getting into a tub or shower while clothed, while outdoors, there is "oh the hell with it" feeling as the model runs into a fountain or wades out into the water in her jeans or dress.

As an example close to home, L: I certainly prefer your poolparty and fountain pix to your earlier efforts with showers and tubs.

S:

In reply to Message (1157.1.1) Great You're right I do!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Tue 03/12/02 05:15:49 GMT

We could do with lots more long drees and long skirt pictures here!  I would love to see more long Back, blue, or red long ball gowns!

In fact I would love to see more bathroom pictures, I love bathroom pictures, a lot of people prefer outside pictures, but I really prefer bathroom pics, they tend to focus more on the fabrics and the wetlook, rather than the fun.

leonmoomin Dancing

In reply to Message (1157.1) Thumbs Up Re: Moonface

By wetskirtsfan - adam_fj2002@yahoo.co.uk gb Tue 03/12/02 04:50:52 GMT

Yeah it is good but I prefer the photos in file mf051. She's wearing a long evening dress with gold heels - excellent! Leonmoomin might like this one, too!
In reply to Message (1157) Hello Moonface

By Sopping - us Tue 03/12/02 04:16:55 GMT

Moonface has a cute sequence in which she is playing in the shallow water at the beach in a yellow sundress.

http://www.themoonface.com/picture/nami/index.html

This is the kind of wetlook I like best (Julie is good at this too), namely having fun, and getting attractively soaked in the process.

The first few pictures are "establishing shots," at, I would guess Izu-Oshima, which is known for its camelias in the early summer. But I remember the beaches as being black volcanic sand, so who knows?

Anyhow, cute pix, of which we badly need more here.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.264 seconds to generate ]