MyWetloook

Message # 11569.3

Subject: Hello Re: Turkey

Date: Mon 09/08/04 08:21:12 GMT

Name: plonss tr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, I live in Turkey, and I must - unfortunately - tell you that the situation is not as excellent as you may presume. If you go to beaches in the South visited by tourists (and which beach is not packed with tourists nowadays?) you will probably see even less wetlook than on an average European or American beach. The Turkisch women who come here are from Istanbul, Ankara or other big cities and for them wearing swimming wear is modern and fun.

It is true, more traditional women use to bath and swim clothed, BUT these women are usually not clothed in modern, attractive clothes (which for me is part of the fun) and it is very difficult to come close to them (jealous menfolk who will not like your presence close to their family-members).

But let me say something positive: (1) There are a number of fun places. There are everywhere in Turkey rivers and streams where people go for picknicking in the weekend. Here you will be able to see really nice wetlook with modern girls going into the water for fun. An attractive place at the South coast is Saklikent near Kalkan (province of Antalya). This is a long and small canyon with a number of cafes and restaurants at its entrance. Specially on Sundays (when the locals have also holidays) you will see here frequentedly people going into the water who were totally unprepared for it. Something else: When Turks get drunk on a party at a pool side they are more likely to throw each other in the water fully clothed than many Europeans. And I must say: Many Turkish women I know really like wetlook and don't see any problem of walking or swimming in water fully clothed, or getting completely soaked in a thunderstorm; although they do not understand much of the fetish attraction of it.

I hope you will find you look for in Turkey !

In reply to Message (11569) Question Turkey

By klm4748 - uu Mon 09/08/04 01:09:34 GMT

Have any of you been to Turkey? I'm hoping for an idea of what the wetlook ops may be... keeping in mind that I'm traveling with my non-wetlook g/f. (EEEEWW, you're showering in you clothes?!) She has, however, gotten wet clothed in hot and no-swimsuit situations, and it's certainly hot in Turkey... What do native Turks typically do? How much does their culture induce those crazy naturist Germans to stay covered up?

Thanks, and stay wet! (I am right now! Dancing )

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]