MyWetloook

Message # 11561.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wetlook TV alert

Date: Mon 09/08/04 00:03:56 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It doesn't sound like any of the scenes I've heard about from the first season...MK?

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (11561.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Wetlook TV alert

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Sun 08/08/04 21:50:56 GMT

Maybe it was just the ad, but this showed about 10 people in ankle or thigh deep water wearing dresses and pants and etc in the ocean splashing around.
In reply to Message (11561.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Wetlook TV alert

By w@mboy - uu Sun 08/08/04 20:55:47 GMT

So far in the UK (without cable/digital/satellite) we have only seen the first half of the first season, so only the scene with Ryan and Marissa in the pool.  I know it wasn't perfect but it had some redeeming qualities, like the fact that Marissa seemed to be really enjoying herself, even though she's acting.  She was wearing a dress as well, which was good, even though she's worn some much nicer skirts/dresses in other scenes.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (11561.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook TV alert

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Sun 08/08/04 13:41:04 GMT

Not sure which I'm referring to :) I just know every time the ad for the OC comes on it looks REALLY good to me...  Must be for the new season...
In reply to Message (11561.1) Hello Re: Wetlook TV alert

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 08/08/04 13:29:45 GMT

are you referring to new shows or a new season of this show...or the title credits to the prior season's shows...

...cos thusfar...the series has been a major disappointment cos all those wet scenes in various previews were shot and edit in a REALLY really lousy way...i.e. too brief, the scenes cut to a commercial break or fade to black with no aftermath or exit scenes. The one word that describes that series so far...is "frustrating"....just a big tease...that amounts to nothing worthwhile at all.

Maybe they will improve their track record in the next season...but so far...that series is a "washout"..

MK

In reply to Message (11561) Hello Wetlook TV alert

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Sun 08/08/04 12:58:31 GMT

Has anyone seen the previews for the series of "The OC" on Fox?  Shows TONS of wetlook in the preview, looks like good stuff too.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]