Wetlook-Online

Message # 11533.1

Subject: Info Re: wetlook magazines????

Date: Fri 06/08/04 23:16:23 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Jumalte

Thanks for the mention.

There was a few magazines rarely printed before the net.

The problem is that printing and distribution cost money.  The idea of on-line stuff is that you get the same as you would get in a magazine and more.  Most paysites have well over 100 (Styx, Euromax, PleaseTeaseMe and mine) photosets, a magazine could hold usually two or three and would cost nowadays about £8 - £10 to buy, ($14 - $20)  to get 100 sets, it would be about 30 magazines, say about £240 - £300 ($500 - $600).  If we had a massive following, say a couple of million, then the cost of producing one magazine would be lower due to bulk printing and the pictures costs being recovered more quickly, but wetlook could never generate that many sales (I wish it could, me and others would be very, very rich.).

Paysites can be a little cumbersome, but they are currently the best way for you to purchase wetlook, most also offer video, you can't get that with a magazine.

Sorry, good idea, but not viable.

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (11533) Question wetlook magazines????

By Jumalte - Jumalte1271@yahoo.com us Fri 06/08/04 17:27:01 GMT

I would like to subscribe to wetlook magazines, if such a thing existed. Sure would make things convenient. Sometimes, you search the web and find a goldmine. Other times, people are asking you $100 for something that's hardly even wetlook. Myself, I've gone at least a month without any decent wetlook on the web, without some ***hole asking me for at least $100.00.

What do you guys know? Who would like to start one??? A Leonmoonin magazine would ROCK!!! (for example)

Or a Wet Kahuna magazine...

Or a Wetlook Unlimited magazine...

Or Sunsplash,

Or Minx,

Or Oasis,

Or PleaseTeaseME,

Or Styx,

for $7 - $8 bucks a month, it would be worth it. (Hell, I print out all this stuff anywayz...)

Thanks,

Jumalte

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]