minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 14:19:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 11529.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: These pics appeal to my prurient interests!

Date: Mon 09/08/04 01:39:38 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks....I was beginning to wonder whether it was worthwhile bothering to post free pics here any more...seeing as only 2 people seemed to find them. As my pics are not getting noticed then it may be better if I just uploaded them to my free site without announcing them and folks can stumble across them whenever they happen to find them....this would manage my bandwidth a lot better.

The irony is...people complain at me when I stopped posting the free clips and only put them inside my members site...they complain that I no longer give away free stuff....but when I do give out lots of free pics, hardly anybody acknowledges the free stuff I post....so this is why the producers start to create their own membership sites instead...cos then we are playing to a more focused audience who appreciates what we do.

But don't worry...I am not going to stop giving away free pics...I will keep on posting free pics...I am merely voicing why some producers feel less inclined to give out too much free stuff any more...and it is the silence from the community  that is what drives us to put things into our membership sites instead.

MK

In reply to Message (11529.2) Exclamation These pics appeal to my prurient interests!

By Red Johnson - us Sun 08/08/04 09:24:55 GMT

Thanks!  All of the preview clips are great.  The girls are so voluptuous and pretty - where do you find them???  I especially like the scene with the plaid skirt and knee socks.  Wow!
In reply to Message (11529) Hello 2 new videos released - loads of free pics

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 06/08/04 07:34:45 GMT

WARNING: Some scenes contain nudity.

Been busy shooting new videos recently. We are releasing 2 new 2hr videos today on VHS & DVD. They are SISTERS & TWINS, and WETTER THE BETTER volume 6

Details as follows

SISTERS & TWINS

Two full hours of wetlook and underwater fun, starring

The Sexy Sisters - Taylor & Jane

The Bucci Twins - Shawna & Jennifer

Featuring Tracie Z, with her special guest, Tracie Wolfe

FREE picture galleries HERE

http://www.wamtec.com/BTZ/sistwins/ST.html

WETTER THE BETTER, Volume 6

Featuring...

Scene 1 - The Weather Girl & Newsreader sketches

Scene 2 -  "The Tease"

Scene 3 -  "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Scene 4 -  "Pool Repair Girls"

Scene 5 -  "The Sneezer"

Scene 6 -  "Square Dancers"

Scene 7 -  "Slips"

FREE picture galleries here...

http://www.wamtec.com/BTZ/wtb06/WTB06.html

As you can see....not your average wetlook scenes...we try to do things a little differently and have all kinds of themes and scripted segments. Great fun to shoot....but a nightmare to edit it all...ha ha.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]