MyWetloook

Message # 11518.1.3

Subject: Hello Re: ....thats a Sopping thesis

Date: Fri 06/08/04 02:18:01 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thats a phenomina that both relates to jeans or dresses...and something that many wet fans find very appealing. Sopping has already discussed this in the past as it relates to dresses....i.e. there is a sense of naughtiness or playfulness...when a girl wades into the ocean...but grabs her skirt or dress to try to avoid getting it wet....or rolls up her jeans etc. The girl eventually gets totally wet anyway...so why did they bother to grab their skirt or dress and lift it in the first place...when they eventually decided they were going to get totally immersed anyway.

Sopping's photos from the 1960's portray that sense of playfulness too.

I guess it must be like the "stripper syndrome"...i.e. whats the excitement in having a stripper walk out on stage and dropping all her clothes in 10 seconds flat. Most modern day strippers have no clue how to portray the true artforms of striptease....perfected by the likes of Gypsy Rose Lee in the 1940's etc. The art of the tease is what it is all about...and lifting one's skirt when entering the water (or rolling up the jeans) merely holds your attention a lot longer...i.e. "will she or won't she"...eventually immerse.

Same thing applies to how one enters the water...i.e. for me...it does nothing for me if a girl runs at high speed into the water....fast wettings or instant dunkings are not that interesting to me. Wetfan and others have mastered the art of the slow wetting....

How many times have you watched a girl at a beach...who enters the water not once....but maybe 10 times...and each time she only goes in for a paddle...and then retreats without getting fully wet...and only eventually gets wet after 8 or 10 trips to the water's edge.

Ahh....the wonders of a mis-spent youth....I spent too much time hanging around at UK beaches in the 1970's.

MK

In reply to Message (11518.1) Question Why do they roll the leg up when its wet anyway??? [nt]

By Wet Brian - gb Fri 06/08/04 00:25:54 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (11518) Links come in, water is fine [nt]

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Thu 05/08/04 23:54:45 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]