Wetlook-Online

Message # 11504.1

Subject: Question Re: Off Topic - Trojan Warning [nt]

Date: Wed 04/08/04 22:45:07 GMT

Name: WetDane dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (11504) Depressed Off Topic - Trojan Warning

By Graham - gb Wed 04/08/04 20:41:40 GMT

I hope some of you on this forum find this security warning useful ...

I have been in email discussion with a customer for around 10 days. He is a long-term, trusted customer from Germany. After a long membership period, we suddenly detected accesses to his account from multiple locations worldwide. Two or three every day from various locations in the US.

As a precaution, we temporarily disabled his account and wrote to him. This is our standard procedure. He replied, checked his PC with antivirus software and reported "all clear". We gave him a new password. Within a day, the worldwide accesses began again. We then gave him both a new username and password. Within a day, the accesses began again.

As had occurred with another similar customer, we asked him to stop Internet Explorer from remembering the username and password. For the other customer, this appeared to stop the problem.

But, in the meantime, this German customer had asked a friend for help. The friend installed Ad Aware and ran a full test. They found lots of infected files, registry entries and trojans. We suspect one or more of these was passing information contained in the Windows "stored passwords" file.

The moral of this is clear ...

In addition to antivirus software, you must run a firewall and "ad protection" software. Just think what other passwords YOU have stored on your computer? In plain text files or maybe held by Internet Explorer? Your bank account logons? Your credit card info?

This is our "Lost Souls" page if anyone reading this finds they are blocked from our site.

www.styxwetworld.com/lostsouls.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]