Wetlook-Online

Message # 11485.2

Subject: Idea Re: getting dunk tank volunteers

Date: Wed 04/08/04 11:05:37 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here's a thought, kinda building on what Sopping said:

One way that comes to mind would be to have your wife play volunteer. You don't "open" the booth until you've got a crowd around it with some suitable women you'd like as volunteers. It might help if your wife works the women in the crowd a bit to "prime" them with lines like "I've always wanted to sit in a dunk tank, I wonder if they'd let me", and "If we could get in the tank, would you go up there if I go?". Start with the barker perhaps using a pitch like: "we're all set to go with our dunking booth, only there's one small problem: noone wants to get into the tank". The barker solicits the audience for volunteers, and your wife "volunteers", and encourages other women to volunteer also. Might work better if you have at least one other female cohort.

Might also help if you have a "freebie" to offer dunkees like a beer, soda, t-shirt, etc.

What do you think?

In reply to Message (11485) Hello Need a dunk tank assistant in Bakersfield, CA

By Rod (Editor) - us Tue 03/08/04 15:46:17 GMT

Every year there is a microbrew festival here in Bakersfield and this year we're thinking of setting up a dunk tank at it. If there is anyone in the area, like maybe DesertHawk, that would be interested in helping Elizabeth and I out we'd really appreciate it.

What we're looking for is someone to be a barker, to help get people onto the tank, to help run the tank, and to help collect tickets. Elizabeth is going to get in the tank in several outfits and we're hoping to get other women, and men if they want, into the tank.

Also, Leonmoonin, if you could give me suggestions as to how to get women into the tank I'd really appreciate it.

The person or people we're looking for have to be 21 years old since it's an adults only event and there is usually quite a bit of drinking.

You can e-mail me at rod@wetkernwife.com

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]