minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 00:05:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 11462.2

Subject: Confused Re: SF Wetlook Locations?

Date: Tue 03/08/04 05:07:40 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I had an interesting experience at Half Moon Bay several years ago, it could only happen in California. I was at a conference at Stanford University, in Palo Alto.  The sessions were over about 4 p.m. and I would hop into my rental car and drive over the mountains to the coast.  It would be sunny and 85 in Palo Alto and at the top of the moutains if you looked east it was clear blue sky and west, nothing but fog and much cooler temps.  I parked at Half Moon Bay, this was August mind you.  It was really foggy and the water temp was very cold.  I was wearing a pair of olive green dockers and a shirt.  I walked along the shore gradually getting accutomed to the freezing water and I managed to get about mid thigh deep without obvious signs of hypothermia.  Then I noticed a white SUV driving down the beach along the waterline.  As the vehicle approached me, it slowed down, the windoew rolled down and some sort of law enforcement individual asked if I was O.K.  I replied I was fine, just enjoying the beach.  The lady replied they had a call that there might be somebody attempting suicide and they had to check it out.  I assusred the concerned lady I was fine, and ironically I was attending a mental health conference at Stanford.  She must of been reassured because she told me to be careful and of course, have a nice day.  Sheesh, that was the only time I ever had that sort of experience in years of swmming n clothes.  As I said, only in California.  The only other people in the water were a few surfers and they all had wetsuits.  Oh yes, there were several sea lions frolicking but nobody seemed concerned about their well being.      
In reply to Message (11462) Hello SF Wetlook Locations?

By Anonymous - us Mon 02/08/04 11:34:37 GMT

So I'm going to be in San Francisco in a couple of weekends. Do any of you have favorite places to get wet? (Obviously the ocean, but anywhere else?)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]