MyWetloook

Message # 11428.6

Subject: Hello Re: My wet and Wonderfull Weekend

Date: Mon 02/08/04 03:29:12 GMT

Name: wetShamus ca

Email: islandersd42@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good for you!! glad things worked out for you!! stay wet and have some fun with it.
In reply to Message (11428) Smokin My wet and Wonderfull Weekend

By Chopps - nz Sat 31/07/04 14:32:32 GMT

I Just had the most incredable night at a hotel with my partner.This is the very first time in my life that I have shared my wet jeans fetish with Anyone. Our room had a private spa pool and shortly after we got there she put on a pair of Levis and a thin white shirt and sat on the deck while she let me pour jugs of water down her.Of course I am wearing a crisp new pair of levis and a thin faded blue dress shirt and let her do the same to me. I could tell she loved it as she giggled and groned as the water ran down her jeans..Then It was into the spa on a sunny saturday afternoon. After I got the jeans and shirts dry we got into some drinks and I dressed up again as before and she wanted to take some photos with the polaroyd camera of me in the shower then it was back to the spa under the stars with a few more drinks. We took photos of eachother so if any one is interested in seeing them let me know . This is really a break through in my fetish 'cause now can feel free to get wet at home weather she is around or not and I no longer hav to worry about her coming home and catching me in the pool or shower with my jeans and shirt on , She is so understanding now , I glad I brought myself to introduce her to this awsome past time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]