WetlookPro

Message # 11424.2.1

Subject: Pictures Re: Re: A question about spontaneous wetlook

Date: Sun 01/08/04 02:57:43 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian ar

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Interesting you mention the English reserve.

One thing I have definitely found with Argentinean girls is that they are VERY reserved, (in spite of the big water and mud fight I saw when I first came here which was between a large group of friends and even then they would only join in when they were thrown in, though they waited nearby until someone did grab them!)

So I am waiting in anticipation to see how it works out.

I hope to extend the idea to other countries, probably the UK next, IF the site proves viable.  It is cheaper to try an experiment here than in the UK.

So far, judging by the lack of responses together with the poor sales Nigel mentioned, it might not be worth doing anyway.

In reply to Message (11424.2) Hello Re: A question about spontaneous wetlook

By driversoft - undefined gb Sun 01/08/04 01:22:33 GMT

I have to admit to enjoying the messy 'Wudja Cudja' stunts, and would probably show interest in a site that reproduced something similar (wetlook or otherwise), BUT I'm not sure if it would work for me if the setting was not the UK, and therefore the language not English. It's not that I have no knowledge of foreign languages, but more the way the UK stunts work against the typical English 'reserve' that I think is fascinating.
In reply to Message (11424) Question A question about spontaneous wetlook

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Sat 31/07/04 07:24:02 GMT

Hi.  (If you don't want the history of this idea - cut to the last couple of paragraphs)

When I moved to Spain, I bought the domain www.wamchallenge.com with the intention of shooting lots of spontaneous wam.. we'd be going up to pretty girls and challenging them to get wet or messy right then, however they were dressed at the time.

Two problems in Spain - public filming requires all sorts of licences, permits, not to mention CASH to get them, and a lot of it, which is why Spain doesn't even get big budget Hollywood companies filming there much now (pisses off their tourist department no end!)

Also, most of the girls were only wearing swimsuits anyway most of the time.

We did manage to throw some of our models in the pool when they wre staying with us for a holiday, but even that was tough, catching them NOT wearing a bikini..   (Sanity check here - I'm COMPLAINING about pretty girls hanging round our house in tiny bikinis?)

Also, the Wudja Cudja tv program was doing a lot of messy at the time, so I delayed the project and kept the domain name.

In Argentina the big problem was my spanish was crap, actually it still is, but then it was REALLY crap.

A pity since I saw a gigantic spontaneous water fight (which turned to a mud fight by the time I'd gone and got my camera) in the first few days I was here.

Now we are finally ready to start filming (even though it is midwinter here, not the best time to start)  We've also had Osiris busy negotiating with clubs to film there as well.

But one thing worries me.

Nigel commented that sales had been slow for Sunsplash candid videos.

Are there actually enough people who'd actually PAY to see girls get soaked when they hadn't planned to?  And WHAT would you be prepared to pay.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]