MyWetloook

Message # 11416.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Home and Away tip

Date: Sat 31/07/04 23:24:51 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I already have over 3 hours of clips waiting to send to you MK.  I have only caught the second half of two of the scenes - both during the omnibus that was on at the same time as MOM and I was flicking between the two.  The omnibus is the only repeat that we get so they won't be on here again, the other scenes I mentioned happened previously and I have found out about them online so I can't get them either.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (11416.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Home and Away tip

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 31/07/04 08:30:51 GMT

but if you are so enthusiastic...why can't you save them and tape them in the uk yourself.

I was born in the UK..and the last time I was  there...they had electricity and running water and were a pretty modern country...and I think they now have television and vcr's in the uk too. If you do not have a vcr....email me and I will send you some money to buy one....if you will start taping uk tv scenes and send me a copy.

mk

In reply to Message (11416.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Home and Away tip

By w@mboy - uu Sat 31/07/04 06:48:07 GMT

If Canada are 3 months behind the UK then someone in Canada could do worse than to start watching the show from now on - they are guaranteed at least three wet scenes (in the next few months) with a beautiful girl and the scenes even pass your before, during and after test MK.  It's only for someone who is near their TV when the show is on every day so they aren't wasting their lives, but if someone gets the scenes and sends them to you, you'll see why I'm so enthusiastic :)

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (11416.1) Hello Re: Home and Away tip

By Anonymous - uu Sat 31/07/04 05:00:29 GMT

FYI...this Aussie series is not aired in the USA. It is only shown in Canada. The last time I checked...the airings in Canada were about 3 months behind the UK airings...and the UK airings were a couple months behind their original airdates in Australia.

Like NEIGHBORS, this show has over 5000 epsiodes and has been going for over 15 years.

In summary....this is what is called looking for "a needle in a haystack". Not someting that anybody can monitor or track with any degree of accuracy....purely a "pot luck" show where if you happen to catch something...thats just pure luck.

MK

In reply to Message (11416) Note Home and Away tip

By w@mboy - uu Fri 30/07/04 21:00:32 GMT

Tasha (played by Isabel Lucas) on Home and Away has so far been wet in at least three outfits, I don't really watch the show but her character is really weird and she seems to just randomly get wet.  Those of you in the US, who I believe are further behind in Home and Away than we are in the UK should have your VCRs at the ready as soon as she makes her first appearance (washed up on the beach in a dress) because she is totally gorgeous.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]