WetlookPro

Message # 11412

Subject: In Love Question to Leonmoonin and MK

Date: Fri 30/07/04 17:36:02 GMT

Name: Jonathan Gaudette us

Email: Jumalte1271@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Whassup y'all!!!

Or, as you Brits say, "Cheers"

I have a question for Leonmoonin, and MK in respect.

I have to say (pardon me) but I was wondering what the heck Leon was up to when he started "MostWet".

I mean, shoot, I live in Florida, I can go to the beach and see goofy girls get soaked in T-shirts everyday, and that seemed to be all "MostWet" was about.

I can't say I was impressed with the Thailand dunk tank stuff, (lots of goofy Asian chicks who don't know no better getting wet in T-shirts) and Leon with his new "nothing for free" policy was getting very unnerving (oh, how I miss all the free pics on "madfountains"), since this guy gets the hottest chicks on the planet soaked....

BUT,

Then I saw the new MostWet.com website.

Leon - how do you do it?????? Before I ever had access online, I had to beg and plead my girlfriends to get wet in a dress for me, had to pay strippers $40 to $100 to get wet in their clothes for me...

And here these girls are; The Works, Walkabout, Evolution, and Destiny, getting wet in $70 - $120 outfits for you - dresses, skirts, club outfits??!??!??! And you are MAKING MONEY FROM THIS???!?!??!?

In American terms, I would say "MAD RESPECT!" I don't know how to translate that to United Kingdom talk.

Is it peer pressure? Do you make dunk tanks "cool" to go in? Drink specials? Contests? Pure attention?? Cameras? I just cannot believe how you get these girls in these gorgeous, cute, adorable, sexy, sumptious, trendy, expensive dresses and outfits to get soaked in the dunk tank. These are the same girls that carry umbrellas, are terrified that their hair will get wet in the rain, guys drop their jackets so they don't have to walk in a puddle, these are the same girls that freak out when you spill water on them, these are the same girls that hate washing dishes, hate getting their clothes wet in any shape or form, and here Leon is DUNKING THEM???

I mean, think about it - walk up to a girl and spill water on her pretty little dress and she will be mad at you for a month.

And here Leon is dunking them, and they are happier than you can imagine. It just doesn't make any sense.

Leon is messing with my head here - but no complaints.

Hey man, when will the videos be available for The Works and Walkabout??? (That's my question to MK and Leon) I gotta see this stuff. "MostWet" took some time to gain momentum, but LORD, IT IS GETTING GOOD!!!!!! Leon is now producing THE BEST WETLOOK ON THE WEB!!

Leon - you have a TALENT, a GIFT, for getting girls wet. I am just glad SOMEBODY figured it out. Because EVERYTIME I see a beautiful girl in a pretty dress, I imagine her getting wet in it...

In the meantime - Leon is actually DUNKING HER!!!!

PEACE

Jumalte

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]