MyWetloook

Message # 11398.1

Subject: Hello Re: story of 3 girls at the beach

Date: Fri 30/07/04 17:14:35 GMT

Name: mike (aus) au

Email: wetangora@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Maurice, what part of Australia are you from? I too love a wet school uniform, very sexy. would love to have seen the girl in the winter uniform :-)
In reply to Message (11398) Hello story of 3 girls at the beach

By Maurice - au Fri 30/07/04 01:12:05 GMT

it was around a year ago, when this happened, it was probably the most engaging wetlook experiance i have ever had. 3 girls i know decided they didn't want to go to school that day, so i told them to come to my school which was opposite fox studios so they would have something to do untill i could meet up with them later. I got a call aroudn 10 am, saying they were bored, i had no classes left so i ran over to see if we could something exciting before the day ended. After a few moments argueing, i seriously had no idea they would agree to this but i suggested the beach since the weather was getting hot, and the beach was 10 minutes by bus. Fortunately and surprisingly they agreed. Now they were all in school uniforms, 1 in a white shirt, skirt and jacket the other in summer school dresses. two of them are quite attractive the other not so great but she had a decent body none the less. All very friendly girls. One of them in particular, a north indian girl, light tone, with impressive curves. She was in her summer dress uniform, which did not consist of a white shirt, which was a shame because i find school uniforms with shirts one of the sexiest things when they get wet. But back to the story, we all knew that we had no swimming gear except for me, i had a pair of shorts in my bag, but the girls had only what they were wearing, as we approached the beach the weather became even warmer, the sand was bright yellowish white and there was hardly anyone on the beach for such a sunny day. We got off and headed towards the sand straight away. The only one that said she would swim was the north indian one the other two weren't too sure, as we approached the water, i got undressed and put on my shorts, the girls headed towards teh water. The waves were breaking rather softly so the girl in a white shirt and skirt who was arather a softie decided to touch the water and not go too deep. I remember we walked up to the water, at first we stood at around knee high in the water, which meant nothing much was getting wet, except for the one in white shirt and skirt who kept her stockings on and went right on into the water without thinking twice about her stockings getting wet. Then the waves got a tad bit rougher , the hems of the girls skirts instantly became wet as the first wave hit, not that any of them minded, they just jumped around a bit and allowed me to witness wet hems bouncingg around. hehe i did not realize that a second wave was soon to hit and so the other two girls had run off leaving me and the north indian one, who was also the hottest indian girl i know, and pretty much ever seen. She did not seem to mind the water wetting her dress, i dont think she even took the keys out of her pockets, for the wet hem did not seem to affect her, nor did she care, she waded deeper, about waist deep. And her dress swirled around her hypnotically, i watched in careful amazement as she lowered herself fully into the water drenching her whole outfit, however she did this slowly so i could get a very good look at how the fabric was darkening, sadly a wave hit and i missed the slow wetting of the chest area. Yet she was now all wet . We stayed in the water for a few more minutes and then decided to get the others because they had no idea what they were missing out on. As she walked out of the water, she did not seem to care that she was drenched she walked normally as if nothing was wrong and the wet dressed was stuck to her like a second skin, by now i was trying extremely hard to hide my boner as i only had one layer of swimmers on. But somehow i managed to get back to where we put our bags. The other two girls were sitting in the sand looking bored, the north indian girl and i convinced the others to join us in the water. Once again we headed for the sea, i kept a close eye on the one wearinga white shirt and skirt, she had a degree of clumsiness about her which i hoped would lead to her falling over and getting wet. Once again we stood ankle to knee high in the water. She still wore her stockings, uncaring of the soaking they were receiving. we waded a little further till all three skirts were swirling around in the water and each of them with smiles on their faces as the heat was beocming stronger and they did not seem to mind the wet clothing. i forgot to mention also the girl in the white shirt and skirt did not even bother removing her jumper:) Wading deeper, the waves become a bit rougher and the 2 girls in summer dresses got compeltely drenched, We stayed in thewater for a while longer. Countless times they would jump into the waves , uncaring to what passarbyrs were thinking or seeing. The girl in the white shirt and skirt looked amazing her whole skirt was wet now and stuck to her legs, unfortunately her shirt was relatively dry except for the lower area which was soaked. she waded around in the water, still with her jumper on and luckily it was unzipped all the way down so i could see her wet white shirt very clearly and this continued for about another hour, possibly one of the greatest hours of my life. Once we all become cold and worried that our clothes may not dry off in time, we headed out of the water and into teh local shops, in all their wet clothing. Dripping as they walked, their dresses still darkened and sticking to their legs, not that they minded, and neither did i. we bought some food ate on the beach, they sat down on a concrete area where almost instantly the wetness of their dresses formed a puddle where they were sitting, since they could not do anything about it they sat in this shallow puddle of water till they were a bit dryer, THEN, ... someone suggested a second swim. ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]