Wetlook-Online

Message # 11366.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Re: possible VCR alert

Date: Wed 28/07/04 17:55:27 GMT

Name: JW gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Mark,

In the recently published German TV clip where the presester tries to cross the pool on the large rollers, when she climbs out of the pool jou can see she's wearing a microphone pack.

John

In reply to Message (11366.1.1) Hello Re: Re: possible VCR alert

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 28/07/04 11:34:49 GMT

>As for things with LWP, here's one more: anything involving bugs. Forget about it

I have a long list of "forget it" things like this.. e.g.

1) all night time rain scenes....forget it

2) any scene you cannot see when speed searching on a vcr (i.e. 80% of music video scenes)...if it ain't noticeable during high speed search...it is too brief ...so forget it.

3) "imcomplete continuity"....forget it.

By item 3) I mean...a good wetlook scene has to have 3 elements...i.e. showing the girl "before" (dry), "during" (in the water) and "after" (after leaving the water). Any scene that omits the "before" and never shows you the girl entrancing the water...is called an "in progress scene"...and that sucks. Also..any scene where you see a girl in the water but never see her exit the water...is called a "no aftermath scene"...and that sucks too.

A good scene needs to have "before" and "during" and "after" elements to...otherwise it is like having a hamburger with no bun and no dressings (unless you happen to like the Atkins diet...ha ha).

MK

In reply to Message (11366.1) Hello Re: possible VCR alert

By Waterspaniel - us Wed 28/07/04 09:03:20 GMT

Website: http://www.allyourtv.com/0405season/desperatewivespreview.html

I've seen that preview, and it did show a pool. At the same time, it showed who I believe was one of the Amish gals wearing a bikini. This might be part of that thing they go through in their teens where they live a "normal" life for awhile, then decide if they want to return to the Amish lifestyle, or continue to "walk on the wild side". During this time, they might well be allowed to wear swimsuits. Still worth keeping an eye on, though. And while we're at it, I saw a split second (and I do mean split second) preview for the ABC fall series "Desperate Wives". It showed a lady in a long black dress starting to jump in the pool, no way of telling at this point if it amounts to anything or not. As for things with LWP, here's one more: anything involving bugs. Forget about it.

Bad Eyes

In reply to Message (11366) Hello possible VCR alert

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 28/07/04 08:14:02 GMT

I have no idea whether this will produce anything...I only know that the Wamtec "HWP triggers" have been activated...i.e. HWP ingredients or possibilities. After 30 years of monitoring when things normally do and do not occur...maybe I should publish a guidebook some time...to let folks know when to turn a vcr on in advance...and when not to bother and to change channels. These are proven formulas that work...based on my 30 years of research on tv and movies.

Just to recap what LWP and HWP are. LWP stands for "Low Wetlook Potential" and HWP stands for "High Wetlook Potential".

HWP elements to look for in tv and movies are things like...

a) girls in party dresses standing around a swimming pool in any tv series ...pretty darn obvious...turn the vcr ON (with movies...don't bother...you can always catch it when they repeat it).

b) any scene where the girl appears "playful" and is near a body of water (pool or river or bath etc).

I could list dozens more indicators to look for.

LWP elements (i.e. don't waste your time elements) are pretty obvious...

1) Any movie set in cold climates such as snow and ice etc...will never yield anything.

2) Science Fiction movies or tv shows set in outer space....no water out there...ha ha

3) Any girl standing near water...who has a microphone pack strapped to her back...trust me...she AIN'T going in.

etc etc

Some genres like Indian movies...even have their own set of "rules" for when wetlook occurs...e.g. in all Indian movies...there are 3 hard and fast rules that apply to all Indian movies..

a) Wetlook ONLY occurs on Indian soil...i.e. locations shot inside India. Whenever they do location shoot scenes in other countries (they do lots of scenes in Switzerland, Singapore, The UK and other countries) there are NEVER any wet scenes on foreign soil...they only shoot wetlook at local Indian locations or on Bombay studio sets.

b)Wetlook never takes place AFTER marriage...ha ha. All wetlook scenes only occur while the male and female lead are courting each other. As soon as you see the obligatory marriage scene and a baby pops out....LIFE IS OVER..ha ha..no more wetlook occurs after marriage (is that a metaphor for real life...ha ha)...and

c) Wetlook only takes place in the first 90 minutes of any Indian movie. The last 30 to 45 minutes of the film is reserved for the obligatory courtroom scene, and obligatory fight scene finale...so you can forget about watching the last 45 mins of any Indian movie. Just watch the first 90 mins of the film before the couple get married and their wetlook life is done with...ha ha.

OK....so here is today's "trigger alert" I have no idea if this will produce anything or not....but UPN Channel have a new reality tv show starting tonight called AMISH IN THE CITY...which is the ultimate in exploitation....taking some of the highly relgious Amish guys and girls...and sticking them in a Beverly Hills mansion...to see how they can live in a California society (does this sound like The Beverly Hillbillys or what).

All I can say is...we know the mansion has a nice pool...and we know that Amish girls are like orthodox Jewish girls...they never wear a swimsuit...and only swim in their dresses. One thing we can bet on for sure...if those girls go for a swim in that pool...they will NOT be wearing bikinis.

BTW...some organizations are already criticizing this show as being highly offensive to Amish people !!!   How can it be offensive to them...they do not have electricity or tv sets in their homes...so they will not be watching it...ha ha.

The 2hr premiere is at 8pm eastern time on UPN channel tonite.

And now I will crawl back into the batcave where I belong.

mk

ps...yes..we know that old pun...about religious girls who only bathe in "shifts"...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]