Wetlook-Online

Message # 11304.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny new irritating banners

Date: Sat 24/07/04 09:33:40 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Amen. As far as I'm concerned, Nigel can do whatever he likes, I'm not complaining. This forum is a privelege, not a right. Square
In reply to Message (11304.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: Funny new irritating banners

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Sat 24/07/04 06:57:09 GMT

This is a way for the wet producers to show their public support for Nigel and this forum.

And yes, it is a way for us to remind those of you who are prepared to pay to see wet girls of the sites where you can.

And if it generates a little revenue for Nigel towards the horrendous costs of keeping the forum going, then those of you who always want everything for nothing are being pretty mean about it if you won't even let him try to recoup some of the costs.

And at the bottom?  Of a forum as long as this one?  Do you REALLY think anyone would want to advertise where they'll hardly ever be seen? Come on!

In reply to Message (11304.1.1) Wink Smile Re: Re: Funny new irritating banners

By Spiddy - seantraverse@mts.net fr Sat 24/07/04 05:14:54 GMT

Wink Smile Nigel does the best he can just drop the subject OK Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile
In reply to Message (11304.1) Unfazed Re: Funny new irritating banners

By xbertx1 - bertel@world4you.com de Sat 24/07/04 04:55:48 GMT

I also don't like these eye unfiendly banner mix but I'm good at ignoring such things. So I for myself thing it's not a big deal. But if asked for my oppinion I would recomend placing the banners at the bottom of the page liken in the UMD forums.
In reply to Message (11304) Hello Funny new irritating banners

By Wetmaniac - gb Sat 24/07/04 02:35:49 GMT

What are all these new multicoloured banners for? Does this forum need such a lot of advertising? Why is it suddenly called the "World" forum? Is this called marketing?

Can we have our old forum back please?! This has always been such a lovely place when it started nearly two years ago now. Cant it become the same again?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]