Wetlook-Online

Message # 1126.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Wet Flight Attendents

Date: Sun 01/12/02 03:20:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You can have a trip down memory lane... if you go to the British Pathe website...there is a film from the 1960's you can download for free that shows a female policewoman doing lifesaving fully clothed in the pool.
In reply to Message (1126.1.2) None Re: Re: Wet Flight Attendents

By puffer - gb Sat 30/11/02 19:44:33 GMT

Those halcyan days past, Women in water with all thier clothes on, Not even the Metropolitan Police now require thier WPC's to learn fully uniformed lifesaving. They are taught to assist from the riverbank, Not to go in. What is the world comming to?
In reply to Message (1126.1) Hello Re: Wet Flight Attendents

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 30/11/02 12:55:10 GMT

Yes...thats true. I do not have any pics, only some tv clips from the 1980's flight school training from the USA and from Japanese tv too.

Things were better back in the 1970's to 80's...cos in those days the flight attendants were made to do the swimming tests in their full uniforms. These days, they get away with doing it in jumpsuit overalls or shorts and t shirt...what kinda of stupid test is that...does that mean...if the plane is about to crash into the sea...the flight attendants must change into a pair of overalls first...I DON'T THINK SO !! ha ha.

The JAL airline in Japan is the only airline I know these days...that still insists they their flight attendants be fully dressed for the swim test as they would be dressed on a plane..I have a recent tv clip from Japan that proves that. The U.S. airlines now only do the swimming test in casual clothes...which is baloney if you ask me.

MK

In reply to Message (1126) Help Me Wet Flight Attendents

By Anonymous - us Sat 30/11/02 10:41:54 GMT

I think that I've seen somewhere that airline flight attendents have to pass some sort of swimming test, usually fully clothed.  Has anyone got any pictures???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]