minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:40:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 11247.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: complete waste of time in ...

Date: Tue 20/07/04 12:44:23 GMT

Name: casper us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would have to disagree with both of the last statements.  I live in Seattle and the fountain happens to be a pretty good place for wetlook.  You just need to be there when something is going on, such as Folk Fest or the Bite of Seattle.  Both draw big crowds and on hot days the fountain is packed full of people, without swimsuits.  

The only thing I can say is that it is Seattle and we do get a lot of rain so once again two (2) factors must be at play. (1) there must be an event going on at the Seattle Center and (2) it has got to be hot.  This weekend is supposed to be hot but I do not think anything is going on, so good luck on the wetlook.

Casper

In reply to Message (11247.1.1) Hello Re: complete waste of time in ...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 20/07/04 06:28:55 GMT

Steve is right. I have been to Seattle a couple of times too...and there is nothing to see (but some great restaurants for good eating though). There is no such thing as a West Coast version of Trafalgar Square...there is not even an east coast or midwest or south east version either. The only fountains in the USA where you do see some activity are the Washington Square fountains in New York City, and sometimes at the Centennial Park fountains in Atlanta. There is nothing in North America that compares to the fountains in London & Paris.

About the only thing you can do is to visit some of the Theme parks (not the waterparks...cos those are swimsuits only) cos many of the major theme parks in California, Florida, Texas, Ohio etc have various fountains that folks can cool off in. My advice is...look for the nearest theme park to where you will be going...and forget about the beach...the water temperature is mostly below 50 degrees up there.

MK

In reply to Message (11247.1) Note complete waste of time in ...

By wetfraser - stevefraser4@aol.com gb Tue 20/07/04 05:53:11 GMT

... my opinion i was there on holiday last year and saw nothing
In reply to Message (11247) Hello NEED INFO- Seattle International Fountain

By Big Harv - ca Tue 20/07/04 04:23:32 GMT

I come from a wetlook dead area. Temperatures can be over 90 degrees and the general consensus is that" oh i don't have a bathing suit, i will not go swimming " They would rather cook in the heat , than cool down. Completely the opposite of Europe here. People here need to be a little more laid back and less uptight.

Anyways the temperature is supposed to hit over 90 degrees this weekend, and i am planning to take a trip to Seattle to check out this fountain.

Is it worth it? Is this going to be the Trafalgar Square of the West Coast???? Lets hope so

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]