minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 23:44:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 11243.4

Subject: Peace Man A little tolerance please, guys...

Date: Tue 20/07/04 15:06:06 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Peace Man Although cross-dressing and peeing are not my cup of tea, they do turn other people on.  It is wetlook in its broadest sense and does nobody any harm (i.e., it is not exploitative in any way).  There is some material in this forum that doesn't turn me on (and some that turns me off) - I just click the "back" button and go on. Smokin

My two centavos

In reply to Message (11243) Hello wetting my pants

By wetpanties - us Tue 20/07/04 02:18:09 GMT

Read This I am a stright male who enjos wetting my panties. I have found that color, style and materials are very important to me. I wear a white bra, white garter belt with nude color thigh high nylons and white or pink silky,full brief panties (the kind that reach up to the waist)-over which I wear a skirt and shirt. I then go about doing househod chores and do not think about my wearing apparel too much. When I am desperate to take a pee, I go into the bathroom and either stand with my legs together or sit on the toilet with my legs crossed. I then pee and enjoy the feeling of the wam pee wetting the crotch of my panties and running down my legs. Of course when I am sitting the pee goes up my back, sometimes almost reaching the elastic waist band.

I have tried to wet while walking but have been unabloe to do this. Is it possible for a woman to do this? where does it go, if it is possible?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]