minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:12:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 11212

Subject: Read This Wet Important Message !!!

Date: Sun 18/07/04 09:11:46 GMT

Name: Best Of Wet fr

Email: bestofwet@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
                   - Dear Wetlooks Lovers -

I will stop published the best of wet pics of others websites on bestofwet. I have decided to publish only MY wet pictures or your personal pics on the "Best Of Wet's models" section because it's more and more complicated to contact webmasters of websites to publish their pictures.

I love wetlook and I respect the splendid work of the others wet websites.

- Chers fans de wetlooks -

J'ai décidé d'arrêter de publier des images wets d'autres site sur Bestofwet. Je ne publierais dorénavant que les photos que je suis amené à prendre ou vos photos

persos dans la section "Best Of Wet's models" du site car il est de plus en plus difficile de contacter les webmasters des différents sites pour avoir la permission

de publier des images sans compter que cela prend beaucoup de temps

J'adore les wets et je respecte le magnifique travail des autres sites.

----> SO : I need lots of personal wet pics of you in the shower, bath, see, ... (men or women) to appear in the "Best Of Wet Models" section like NADINE or FREAK19652003 ! You can see them on bestofwet. Send me your pics to : bestofwet@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot !

----> Donc : J'ai besoin de Beaucoup de photos wet persos dans la douche, le bain, la mer, ... (Hommes ou femmes) pour apparaitre dans la section "Best Of Wet Models" tout comme NADINE ou FREAK19652003 que vous pouvez voir sur Bestofwet! Vous pouvez m'envoyer vos photos persos a cette adresse : bestofwet@hotmail.com

Merci Infiniment !

- Best Of Wet -

---> +++ ps : I just want to say that i don't earn money with bestofwet. It's just for my pleasure and i expect for your ;-)

---> +++ ps : Je voudrais simplement ajouter que je ne gagne pas d'argent avec bestofwet. Je fais cela simplement pour mon plaisir et j'espère le votre ;-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]