WetlookPro

Message # 11207.4.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Wetlook fun -celebratory

Date: Mon 19/07/04 02:04:18 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...true...and guess what alcohol leads to....sex....

..so the only real difference between erotica and candid pool parties and fountain events...are that with erotica videos, the sexual aspects occur first and are performed on camera...whereas with candid events...the sexual aspects come later...after the cameras are turned off....

This is why I don't believe there is any such thing a non-sexual wetlook. Whether the sexual aspects come first (as with wetlook erotica) or they occur later after the cameras are turned off (as mostly happens with candid events)....none the less...there are sexual elements to both forms of wetlook.

If anybody tells me there is such a thing a non-sexual wetlook....all I can say is...there are only 2 kinds of scuba divers...those who pee in their wetsuit...and those who deny it...ha ha...

MK

In reply to Message (11207.4.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook fun -celebratory

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Sun 18/07/04 22:45:34 GMT

Another fun aspect of wetlook is the celebratory version of jumping into pools, fountains, and such as a sports victory, graduation, or other such event is recognized. This tells me that there is an often-supresed instinct out there for people to get wet in times of mutual joy.

Not connected to errotica; not even connected to pool parties; sometime connected to alcohol - but not always. Just a delightful spontaneous expression.

Such events are much fun, as well.

S:

In reply to Message (11207.4) Thumbs Up Re: Wetlook fun

By Walt - us Sun 18/07/04 12:37:35 GMT

I recognized the fun aspect long before the "erotic" aspect came along! To me, wetlook is simply tossing out inhibitions, and having a bit of spontaneous fun fully dressed.

While I enjoy both choreographed erotic wetlook and spontaneous candid wetlook, I get more impact from the spontaneous simply for the fun of it.

In reply to Message (11207) Hello Wetlook fun

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Sun 18/07/04 06:25:39 GMT

On this, and other sites, we can see the vast differences in wetlook postings and objectives. Most stress the blatantly  sexual aspects of Wetlook as babes with come-hither looks and see thru outfits either strip down or present massive silicon boobs for our gaze and hopeful turn on.

Then there are webshots. In most we see young, attractive girls, high-school and college students as a rule having a ball and happily getting soaked in pools, showers, the rain, theme parks and wherever. Some of these girls, many in fact are very attractive. But they are not playing to the sexual turn on, but are just having lot of fun. The captions say the words, not me.

Check this one out from today's webshots posting. There is one lovely girl IMO:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/154564648/154565822tBKuFA

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]