Wetlook-Online

Message # 1119.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Good story!! [nt]

Date: Sun 01/12/02 09:22:04 GMT

Name: Carl in the Closet ai

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (1119) Read This No Subject

By soakingwet - us Sat 30/11/02 01:05:26 GMT

It was a very warm summer day that Saturday.  I picked up Janine and we went to play minature golf.  She looked fabulous as usual.  She wore tight faded blue jeans and a very thin white tank top.  She had a powder blue victoria secret bra underneath.  She had a great ass and beautiful 36c breasts. I was wearing jeans and a collared shirt.  We had a great time plasying golf then went to a bar and had a few drinks and some food.  Janine was in that fun mood that I loved and was getting a bit tipsy.  We left the bar around midnight.  The air had cooled so she put a Faded blue jean jacket on.  We drove back to her house and went in the back yard.  She had a inground pool that was heated to over 90 degrees.  I said that the pool looked nice and suggested we sit out there.  Janine wanted to get some wine, so she went in got a bottle of white zinfindel.  I was little buzzed but she was borderline drunk and had the giggles.  She returned and gave a whopping french kiss and said lets sit down near the pool.  We talked and laughed and drank for a another hour or so.  I wanted her in that pool but I had to do it carefully.  I saw a frisbee near by and said lets play catch on the lawn.  After a few throws I tossed it on the pool.  Oh shit, I said with a laugh.  She giggled, and replied you go get it. I said OK but If you throw it in you have to get it also.  I was able to reach over the side and just get the disk wihtout getting wet.  I yelled, I got it, and we started to throwing again.  This time she tossed it in the pool and I said "your turn go get it".  She replied I never reach it, I said you know the deal, you might have to get wet to do it.  She walked up to me and stuck her tongue in my mouth and kissed me for a few minutes.  I thought she was going to bribe me into getting the frisbee but She said "Im already wet and in a good way, if you know what I mean"  It was enough to make me fuck her right there.  She had the please fuck me look on.  I said " I'll ge the frisbee."  I slowly walked down the steps of the pool, the water filled my sneakers, socks, jeans and the bottom of my shirt was soaked.  I then walked out of the pool, water cascading out of my jeans and sneakers.  It was very warm, very nice. Janine stared at me, she liked what she saw.  "I said now I wet too."  We kissed and I began to feel her breasts as I slipped my hands under her jean jacket. I said the pool was very warm and grabbed her hands.  I said "come with me" as I took a step down into the water.  Janine followed.  The first step the water was up to her ankles.  Oh this is warm she said.  The second step the water reached her knees.  The jeans turned dark blue.  The third step, the water reached mid thigh, we were kissing heavily.  One more step and we were on the bottowm of the shallow end.  The water was up to my stomach and just below her breasts.  The jean jacket was soaked and I slowly peeled it off of her while we kissed.  She was just enjoying the moment.  Her shirt was completly see though where it had gotten wet.  She then grabbed me and dunked us.  We came up out of the water and were soaked head to toe. Her blonde hair looked great wet.  Her breasts magnificent through the thin material.  I slowly unlatched her bra and pulled it out from under her shirt.  Her breasts relaxed and her nipples stood straight up.  We went at hot and heavey and made love right in the pool.  It was fantastic.  After we swam in our clothes and then went upstairs to shower fully clothed as well.  We slowly undressed each other in the bathroom and made love again in the bed.  The next morning was hot and humid. Janine slept in a purple victoria secret satin nightie.  We got up and eat breakfast.  It was hot, we were both sweating in the sun.  To my pleasure, Janine said " It was fun getting wet in our clothes last night.  It was very sexy."  I replied that she looked extra sexy wet.  She said, "Oh yeah, How will this look wet?"  She got up and jumped into the pool.  She climbed out totlally dripping.  "How do I look?" she asked.  Stunning I replied.  I took her in my arms, her breasts were amazing thru the wet satin. She took on stap back and we were in the pool again, kissing and feeling each other.  It was a great night and wonderful start to the day.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]