WetlookPro

Message # 11184.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Forum

Date: Fri 16/07/04 22:48:38 GMT

Name: Michael Wessex uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Leon. I didn't say you are all really, really bad people - or perhaps I had a relapse?

I didn't say it's wrong to enjoy real girls really enjoying getting wet.

I've got a really beautiful girlfriend, but the girls on my site are not my girlfriends. If they were, I'd be a really lucky guy.

I didn't say that you all split the wetlook community. I merely stated that I was sorry to see it split.

What I did say though, is that candid for money is wrong. That is, organising candid events without the participants knowledge in order to make money. My post was not a reflection on the standard of your work or the kind of work you produce. Neither was it a reflection of the candid scene in general.

Leon, perhaps you should read my post properly before you place a retort. that way you would be better informed before you make a reply.

And Nigel, it's nice to see that my post has been deleted. I was merely stating facts as I see it. I didn't insult anyone. I wasn't rude to anyone. Nice to see you filter out the posts you disagree with, even though they affect the community as a whole.

So any reasons for the deletion of my post? Or is this one going to be deleted as well? Perhaps I'm being too polite for this forum.

I for one would like to continue visiting here, but picking through the rants for decent posts has become a chore.

Wetlook is supposed to be enjoyable, so why all the bickering?

In reply to Message (11184.1) Peace Man Re: Forum

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Fri 16/07/04 22:13:08 GMT

Yes Micheal the forums do not compete, they are both able to co-exist.  No need for either to say anything about either or anyone in either.

OK, it is really, really wrong to enjoy real girls really enjoying getting wet, we are all really, really bad people!

Graham has hosted many great free sites like yours because they are great and most of the people who have free sites on Greyhost have really beautiful girlfriends.

We started it all, we were posting nasty things about styx right from the start.  We are so sorry for splitting the wetlook community.  But it is split and your views on the material that is acceptable in this part of it are quite obvious from your post.

We are all being paranoid about people being out to destroy our reputations.

Sorry to hear you were in hospital, hope all of this didn't bring on a relapse.

This particular forum is full of really, really bad people who enjoy bad, bad, candid.  It is not wise for you to come here and associate with us terrible people.  It is much safer to stay in the very safe styx forum.

Thankyou very much for your feedback

leonmoomin Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]