minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:04:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 11173.3.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: this is un needed it's...

Date: Fri 16/07/04 07:19:14 GMT

Name: Soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Steve, I can understand how you may feel that way however let me explain my comments.  I have part of the WAM web scene since 1996.  I have seen forums come and go and I have been actively involved for most of these years.  I peresonally knew the late Rob Blaine, one of the greats and the Godfather of WAM along with MK whom I have corresponded by email with over the years.  I am friends with several German wetlook producers and also have been a cyber friend of Graham for a while, and he built a website for me at no charge.  The only person that consistently whines when he feels slighted, ignored or is just not getting enough attention is Leon.  Yet he keeps posting and seeking attention.  Has Leon contributed to the WAM community?  Sure he has.   Have many others done as much or more?  I think so.

Mark Kelly has single handedly done more for the WAM community than any other individual including a large amount of support to Leon.  Does Mark whine when his massive efforts go unnoticed?  I don't think so.  Leon has been whining since he posted his first fuzzy photos on the web.  I am not criticizing, I am simply making an observation.  I am sure Leon will rant and rave and insist Nigel banish me from this Forum.  Whatever.  I am also sure he will keep on posting and begging and whining because that is how he is.  So be it.  I will ignore him from now on and frankly, another bit of unsloicited advice to him.  Leon, you are selling your videos, I know you don't care for wet jeans and prefer skirts, but you would sell a lot more if you catered to everybody's interest not just your own.  Here is a suggestion; loosen up on the needy narcissim and chill out.  Not everybody cares about what you do.  That's just a fact.  When you put your stuff ou there for the world to see, that is the chance you take.  If you insist on doing what you want then accept what you get  (or don't get).  Otherwise, try to give everybody what they want and you still won't get all of the praise you want but you will make more money.  I have posted my own work, other peoples photos of my wife and I have also sold "normal art phots" for a living.  It is a big risk when you put your heart and soul out there for the world to see, and not everybody has the same passion you do.  Live with it.   

In reply to Message (11173.3.1) Note this is un needed it's...

By wetfraser - stevefraser4@aol.com gb Fri 16/07/04 06:51:49 GMT

...comments like this that are making producers leave the forum.

sorry i dont know how to word my discust at soak_ed comments he is not speaking for the majoity of people on this forum (i hope)

As for not posting thanks earlier i had not downloaded the clip as i was at work

In reply to Message (11173.3) Unfazed Re: I'm assuming that no one like the Big Breakfast clip except MK?

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Fri 16/07/04 06:43:23 GMT

Oh well, I guess Leon is feeling needy again.  Come on all you wammers, post lots of praise for the neediest contibutor to this forum or he might take his toys and go elsewhere.  Oh, there isn't really anywhere else he can go so don't worry, he will be back.  A word of unsolicited advice Leon Whinen, post and shut up or just don't post at all.  Sorry I am feeling a little crabby tonight but I have had enough of this.
In reply to Message (11173) Question I'm assuming that no one like the Big Breakfast clip except MK?

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Fri 16/07/04 04:08:14 GMT

So I guess no-one wants to see any more?

Oh well, I have quite a few TV media clips.

leonmoomin Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]