Wetlook-Online

Message # 11138

Subject: Film/AVI CLIP UPDATE WEEK#28

Date: Wed 14/07/04 18:48:09 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: wetinred@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
07/016/2004 Welcome to week #28

1. Starting with 3 clips from John's archives

First clip is from a reality show, I think the bachelor, but their having a pool party.

7.28mb---0:43 JWff3.mpg

2. Second clip is a woman wearing a white, very thin peasant looking dress, taking a shower in an outdoor fountain. Dress goes very see-thru!!

6.43mb---0:35 JWFOUNTAIN.mpg

3. Third clip is from the 1998 thriller,"the Big Hit",scene is in a niteclub, with a jacuzzi in it. Bad guys come in a shoot the place up, and the girls, swimming in the hottub fully clothed, are rescued.

3.52mb---0:37 JWbighit.avi

4. Sheesh!! Women drivers! lol. Lady on a bicycle runs into a man pushing a baby carriage right into the fountain. In they both go. Lady's wearing lite brown jogging pants and a red t-shirt with a gray sweat jacket!

8.30mb---0:29 DerFrauenversteherCutout.avi

5. Model Patricia Profumo doing a wedding gown wetlook shoot.Thanx, Tom, for the watermark. I love it!!!

4.94mb---0:32 fashiontv.avi

6. Ever had one of those days where everything that can possibly go wrong, does indeed happen? Well, in this cellular phone advert, it does for this very unlucky woman, wearing a black business suit,comes down the stairs to read the paper and perhaps some toast and coffee and to relax a bit! Well, unlucky for her,but lucky at the end for us wetlook enthusiasts! LOL

1.86mb---0:58 Hows your day.mpeg

7. Guess this is an advert for "Cachemir" probably a perfume. Woman in a skirt and blouse walks up to a fountain and begins to splash herself. As if it was hot outside. In black and white.

448kb---0:35 Patrick_Kicken_Radio3FM-mannekepis.asf

8. 2 women show us how to make a mess of each other with a speghetti dinner, salad dressing, soups and desserts. One wears a RED dress and the other, a white blouse and a black skirt.

14.6mb---3:18 PCW2_02_a.mpg

9. "I dare u to push me in the pool in my peach coloured mini-skirt", she says to the guy! hehe.

3.91mb---0:23 peach[1].mpg

10. My favourite wetlook scene,from the TV mini-series, "Pearl" featuring Angie Dickinson in her blue gown and Robert Wagner.

6.97mb---1:11 pearl[1].mpeg

11. Woman singer wearing a RED sheer belly top, singing in the rain  

3.44mb---0:23 PEC.mpg

12. From the 1995 comedy/drama/romance movie,"The Perez Family" Featuring, Marisa Tomei, jumping out of a boat,full of ppl, into the surf, and walking out, soaking wet to where a band is playing.

3.96mb---0:40 perez2[2].mpeg

http://www.wetinred.com/marisatomei01.jpg

13. Group of guys dropping girls into a water trough as part of a ritual, altho, I can't figure out what the giant sponge is all about.

11.0mb---1:05 person_all.mpg

14. From Woudja Cudja,girl pours honey and looks like custard all over herself then the host adds some whipped cream to the mix. She's wearing a green halter- top and black pants.

1.38mb---0:50 WCHT.wmv

See ya'll next week**WIR**

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]