Wetlook-Online

Message # 11098

Subject: Hello real wetlook story

Date: Sun 11/07/04 10:15:12 GMT

Name: wetmedic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi all.  Don't get to see much wetlook in person so thought I would share an experience with you.  Just happened yesterday at our home.

My wife, kids and I were in our pool when one of my wife's best friends stopped by to visit.  She lives in the next state so we don't see her too often.  Anyway, our kids start saying "come in the pool" and she says "I don't have a bathing suit".  She is wearing a grey t-shirt with a US flag on it and blue jeans.

Let me describe her.  Around 40, about 5'8" and very thin with a small to average chest.  Anyway, I say "oh just go in, we'll wash your clothes before you leave".  She just kinda ignores me.  Then, my wife says "come in the house, I'm sure I can find you something to wear".  Now, keep in mind, my wife and her are not anywhere near the same size.  So I start thinking none of my wife's bathing suits are going to fit.  As they walk in the house I say "feel free to grab anything of mine if you want".

Well, it seemed like forever as I was waiting for them to come back out.  I was starting to think she just gave up on the idea of going in the pool.  Next thing I know she comes out of the house wearing my grey Marine t-shirt and a pair of my wife's black jean shorts.  I'm thinking man, this could be interesting.  I'm sure if the kids weren't there she probably would have just swam in her underwear.  I'm sure she wears bikini's because she definitely has the body type for it.

Anyway, she is standing at the edge of the pool watching the kids for a long time.  Now I'm thinking she really doesn't want to go in after all.  So, I'm about 5' away cleaning the pool vacuum with the hose and I let her have it.  She turns her back and runs away but I got her pretty wet.  I could see she still had a bra on.  I was hoping she would have taken off her underwear to keep them dry once she found clothes to wear.

Anyway, she goes back to standing on the edge, now wet from the hose, and I figure she's not going in.  All of a suddden she gets on the diving board and, splash, in she goes.  Swims underwater to the shallow end and stands up.  The t-shirt is now plastered to her body.

We end up swimming with my wife and kids for about an hour, with me getting her in and out of the pool every chance I could so I could see those wet shorts (we were playing catch so I would always throw it over her head out of the pool!).

At one point I'm wondering if she still has underwear on.  Well, as we got out to towel off, she says "gotta go to my car to get my overnight bag and dry underwear".  Guess that answered that question.

My wife has had several of her friends over to the house over the years but we never get any to go in the pool clothed.  I'm really surprised actually that my wife "talked her into it".  I was going to try and get one of our cameras to take pictures of the kids with one of their favorite "aunts" but I figured my wife would have known what I was up to.

Anyway, everyone had a great time and my wife set aside those clothes in case she visits again over the summer.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]