WetlookPro

Message # 11043.5

Subject: Hello Re: JW

Date: Thu 08/07/04 19:57:40 GMT

Name: Gah gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not to stir more garbage up, but if JW took his page down on the grounds that one person on this forum, a complete stranger no less, said, then good riddance.

I enjoyed the clips he posted regularly, I really did. But to expect everyone to express that gratitude on an equally frequent basis, only tenfold, is unreasonable.

He was doing it for fun, and for us, no doubt. And granted the majority could have been more vocal about showing their appreciation of the clips he posted. But this is a discussion forum, where people come to enjoy a little bit of their fetish, not to read page upon page of "thank you"'s and whatnot.

If its not enough for him to know that we appreciate what he does even though we dont make a separate reply every time there is an update, then maybe he should just have made a paysite, to receive the apparently much-needed thankfulness in the form of cold, hard cash.

But maybe thats just that side of me talking, that side that is more frustrated at the end rather than the means that lead to it. I'm just as dissapointed that this has happened as the next fan, and I'm sorry if what I say ruffles some feathers, but frankly I'm sick and tired of little dramas of the sort that seem to unfold bi-yearling or so.

In reply to Message (11043) Help Me JW

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 08/07/04 05:54:47 GMT

I just went to JW's wetlook page:

http://www.eddaardvark.co.uk/wetlook/

... and it's not there...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]