Wetlook-Online

Message # 11041.7.1

Subject: Hello BTW!

Date: Fri 09/07/04 21:10:19 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The only other postings I found by "tdouty" was #1398 from back in 2002!  Are they posted under a different name?  Sounds like there are some great stories though.  I'd love to hear them - and you might consider adding the stories to the wetlook story archives currently hosted by "Rod" at www.wetkernwife.com but you might already be aware of that.

-Greg

In reply to Message (11041.7) Thumbs Up congradulations!

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Fri 09/07/04 20:45:35 GMT

You and her definitely sound like two of the lucky ones!  Thanks for sharing!  (now, to try and find your other posts!)

-Greg

In reply to Message (11041) Links "Beautiful" in the pool

By tdouty - tdouty@psulias.psu.edu uu Thu 08/07/04 04:03:05 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/160874224vaPOgi

My girlfriend and I have posted a few messages recently about our relationship.  We met on Yahoo about 7 months ago.  At the time, we were attracted to each other by reading the other's posted profile.  Nothing was in there about wetlook, but we had a great deal in common and began our journey together.  Soon it became obvious that we both loved the water and as we opened up to each other, we discovered each other's love of this world we call wetlook.  In the last 7 months, we've had many wet adventures including showers, car washings, hose soakings, soakings while washing the dog, waterfall adventures, floor scrubbings, trips into pouring rains and swimming just to mention a very few.  Each of us, like many, thought that it was something we'd never be able to share with anyone.  We have an incredible relationship and we're open about everything.  When you find the perfect person and one that you can share all your wildest fantasies, it can be very wonderful.  To those who don't think you'll ever find the right person, keep searching and be honest.  I never thought I'd find such an incredible lady, let alone one who loves wetlook, but I have.  Here's to dancing on the clouds!!  Enjoy the photos I took of her this past weekend and we look forward to your responses:

http://community.webshots.com/album/160874224vaPOgi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]