minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 09:40:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1104.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: very nice clips, I got about 10 with vintage bathing costumes

Date: Fri 29/11/02 03:27:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes...there are 2 problems with that Pathe website. The database of clips they have is awesome, but there are 2 problems with their website..

1) as JW says, the search engine is useless for finding things based on the TITLE...cos it only picks up key words in the synopsis...so if you search based on the title, you are not going to find the video clip you are looking for. You have to search based on general keywords they may use in the description....i.e. I have found numerous videos to download via using wordings like: bathing, fully clothed, bath, wet clothes, baptism, underwater, et al.

2) Their shopping cart ending procedure after you download a clip...leaves you "stranded" at a dead end, where the BACK button on your browser does not work and so you cannot go back to surf more for clips...your are "stuck"...you are forced to go right back to the beginning and re-enter and start all over again. The best solution I have found, to overcome their dead end streeting my browser...is to open 2 browsers. One browser I use for surfing their menus and search lists...and when I find something I wanna download...I cut and paste that url to the 2nd browser..and download from the 2nd browser...that way I am able go back to where I was, by skipping back to the first browser.

So far I have found about 25 nice video clips I have downloaded. The best 2 so far were the Bathing Fully Dressed film from 1966 and the "Keep Dry" Spray on spray (also called Waterproofing) film where the 2 girls in dresses get hosed down in their dresses. I found numerous vintage bathing girls films by typing in "bathing". There are some others that I found, that are not online yet...and say "coming soon"...i.e. the starlet who jumps in the pool fully clothed at a Film festival in the 1960's. Another clip I am waiting to download is where a female police woman is fully clothed teaching life saving in the pool...the pics look great...but their download file is corrupted and aborts.

There is lots of stuff you can find by typing in "life saving" too...e.g. the clothed girl who is demonstrating a new form of self-righting life jacket...where they throw her in the pool fully clothed to prove that even if she is unconscious, she will still be righted face up and not face down.

mk

In reply to Message (1104.1) Wow very nice clips, I got about 10 with vintage bathing costumes [nt]

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Thu 28/11/02 22:06:40 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (1104) Hello Another Pathe clip in the same vein.

By JW - gb Thu 28/11/02 18:33:08 GMT

758.07 | EVE AT OSTEND (1:14:17:00 - 1:17:37:00) 05/09/1923

Ostend, Belgium.

Shot of a busy beach. Changing huts with wheels can be seen in the distance - "bathing machines".

Four girls sit and dry their hair on the back of one of the huts. They wave to the camera. A bathing machine is pulled into the sea by a horse - lovely footage. Bathers dance and play games in the water. Another woman dries her hair whilst sitting on the back of a changing hut. Shot of the promenade and a cafe with seating outside.

Was item in Eve's Film Review issue 118.

Note: this is beautifully shot. Very nice stuff of girls on holiday together, bathing huts, people having fun in the sea dancing together and clowning for the camera - very cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found these searching for "water dancing", "water dancing ostend" will go straight to this clip. Note: The search engine doesn't appear to use the words in the title, so "Eve Ostend" won't find this.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]