Wetlook-Online

Message # 11000

Subject: Hello WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

Date: Mon 05/07/04 02:32:35 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
New Video Clips uploaded today to WAMTEC GOLD

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

1) Wet Wedding,  From the "All My Children" soap opera, a Bride and Bridesmaid fight in the pool in wedding attire (a new scene from June 2004)

2) Wetlook music video & documentary: Hilary Duff & Haylie Duff re-do THE GO-GOs "Our Lips Our Sealed" fully clothed fountain scene (this time shot in a Toronto fountain), with behind the scenes shots from "the making of" this video (2004)

3) Deep Mud Cocktail Party -  Request Item: Guests at a formal cocktail party in evening dresses sink in deep mud in a quicksand style (Brazilian TV Drama - 1992) ...how the heck did they manage to stage this scene...flooding an entire room with quicksand style mud so quickly.

4) Pie TV commercial -  Request Item: A spokesmodel gets pie'd on a local tv ad for "Valley Auto Upholstery"

5) Pie Gameshow - Request Item: A rare pie fight scene from the 1980's gameshow "Truth or Consequences"

6) Underwater breatholding - Request Item (for breatholding): Natasha Henstridge in a pool training and breatholding scene from the movie "Steal" (2004)

7) Underwater breatholding & wetlook - Request Item (for breatholding): Our model "Micki" in my re-creation of the "Ophelia" scene....floating amongst the water flowers in a white lace dress, and then underwater for breatholding and striptease (my version is much better than Will Shakespeare did it).

Sorry for the absence of videoclips last week....we were away shooting 20 new scenes with 9 models for new videos in the Liquid Catfights and Wetter the Better series,...plus... making the long awaited sequel to "The 3 Sisters" video...the new aquatic sequel video being... "Sisters & Twins" ..pairing 2 sets of sisters and twins together..(which will debut in August...so look for those pics coming in future).

Thats All for Now Folks. It's been a very "hot" week here in Florida...and I already got too sunburned from all the outdoor shootings we have been doing.

MK

www.wamtec.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]