Wetlook-Online

Message # 1098.1

Subject: Hello Re: floor puddlin'

Date: Thu 28/11/02 07:19:57 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are various sizes of inflatable pools one could use indoors. Not necessarily to be filled up, but would be excellent for keeping whatever amount of water you want to play with in one spot. Add an air mattress or inflatable raft to that, and you're all set.

In reply to Message (1098) Idea floor puddlin'

By pete - us Thu 28/11/02 03:33:22 GMT

Before I get hammered and bloated from too much turkey and champagne,I'd like to share another brilliant idea of mine -floor puddlin'!Maybe some of you already do this.You take an old,(or new),shower curtain,(the thick plasticy kind-a tarp would also do),spread it on your bed and raise the edges with rolled up clothes or towels.Fill a large pot with water and heat it almost to a simmer then pour the contents into the plastic crevase you just made.Carefully in one smooth motion lay down in the center of the bed while bending at the knees so as not to spill the water over the sides of the bed and-go puddlin'!Since your clothes absorb most of the water you really don't have to worry about spillover once your in it.It's also a good idea to have one of those pva sponge mops nearby to wipe up the excess water on the shower curtain/tarp.What inspired me is the fact that the last two places I lived at didn't have a full size tub where I could strech out,plus it's fun to look for new inovative ways to get wet! Another possibility would be to get a large enough inflatable raft for your living room and fill that with water,then you simply undress in the raft and have a towel nearby for easy cleanup!Have a happy and drunken thanksgiving everyone!  On Drugs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]