minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 13:10:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10966.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Midwestern U.S. Wetlook/Foam Parties?

Date: Sat 03/07/04 11:44:05 GMT

Name: Soggy Jeans us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the info, even though the answer isn't what I'd hoped for. At least I know I'm not missing all the wet venues.

The best wetlook "event" I ever caught in person was a wet T-shirt contest in a Missori college town because the girls all wore tight clubbing jeans and the T-shirts (all provided by the bar) were pretty full. I suppose that's as close as we'll get in the U.S.   :-(   People don't even play in public fountains much out here.

In reply to Message (10966.1) Hello Re: Midwestern U.S. Wetlook/Foam Parties?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 02/07/04 16:00:38 GMT

Extensive research has been done on this before...and sadly, there is nothing taking place in the USA that rivals the pool parties and foam parties taking place in Europe (i.e. mainly in the UK, Germany, Holland and Spain/Ibiza).

There is no such thing anywhere in the USA where you have fully clothed pool parties....as you would see in Germany...

e.g.  http://www.akunavideo.com

There are no public nor private swimming pools in the USA that will allow such things....i.e. due to u.s. laws on hygiene standards, liability insurance etc.

Likewise, the foam party scene in the USA is totally worthless too. While there are some foam parties taking place in New York City and Miami (on South Beach) and occassional venues in major cities...all those events are worthless for wetlook fans...because they are "all foam...and no water"...i.e. unlike the German and Spanish foam parties...where you have a pool located next to the foam party area...so you can wash off the foam in the pool...there is never any water source at any of the u.s. foam parties....how crappy is that.

The closest place in North America that has pool and foam parties...is in some clubs in Cancun, Mexico....but those events are no good for wetlook fans either...cos almost everybody down in Cancun wears swimsuits or shorts and a t shirt...not full clothing....bummer.

Thats all the data we know so far. Nobody yet has found any decent pool parties or foam parties taking place in North America.

The only chance we might have...is if WE organize our own convention for wet fans in the USA...and book a pool ourselves for the event. I know that Anthony and another wet fan from Canada were keen to arrange something in Canada like this.

Why do you think I fly 35 hours to go to Thailand every year...cos there is nothing much happening here in the USA for wet fans. The USA is a wetlook wasteland...all the best events take place in Europe or Asia.

MK

In reply to Message (10966) Hello Midwestern U.S. Wetlook/Foam Parties?

By Soggy Jeans - us Fri 02/07/04 13:53:31 GMT

There seem to be a lot of wetlook parties and clubs in Europe, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to see wetlook in the U.S.

I live in Chicago, so the Illinois/Wisconsin/Indiana region is of the greatest interest to me. But it'd be cool if everyone chimed in with any hot spots they know of for wetlook, regardless of location.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]