WetlookPro

Message # 10953.1

Subject: Hello New Yorker

Date: Thu 01/07/04 20:55:53 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You reminded me of an article I came across in the New Yorker once. So I went and looked for it: July 28, 2003 It was rather disappointing, being a general piece on fashion shows in Milan and Paris. However, the one illustration in the article was a painting with the caption "The Austrian designer Carol Christian Poell sent his models drifting down a canal." So I had to search through the article to find the actual material about Poell in the very last three paragraphs. No word as to whether all the models were male, but that's the implication I got. Still, I began to wonder if Poell visits us from time to time...
In reply to Message (10953) Hello NY Daily News July 1st wetlook article

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Thu 01/07/04 16:02:29 GMT

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else happened to read the New York Daily News today. In the fashion section (which I can not find on their website) had a great story about a fashion designer. Apparently he had every model walk the runway and then fall into a pool at the end.

The article stated that about 75% of the clothes were destroyed from the models swimming in them. It had the usual puns like "It caused quite a splash!" and all that.

I wish I had the article (I wasn't able to steal it at the time) so I could get the designer's name, at least. The paper did wonder if this were going to become a new trend (Or maybe I remember it said that but it didn't beacause I am hoping so damned much) :)

Anyways, just thought I'd share.

(no pics in the article, but some may exist elsewhere. Millions, probably. It WAS a fashion show.... I am just too tired to look for any now.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]