Wetlook-Online

Message # 10939.1

Subject: Happy Re: CLIP UPDATE WEEK#26

Date: Thu 01/07/04 10:43:52 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: wetinred@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also,I can't believe it myself, but, officially, next week will the the 6 months anniversary.  I've decided to keep 3 pages online instead of 2 and that all clips will remain on the site for 3 weeks in stead of 2.

Also would like to thank all my members, past and present, for their support. Couldn't have done it without u guys  

wir

Yahooooooo, Y'all

Peace Man

In reply to Message (10939) Film/AVI CLIP UPDATE WEEK#26

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Wed 30/06/04 19:42:23 GMT

07/02/2004 Welcome to week #26

1.Starting as always with a couple from John's archives

First clip is a young woman wearing a 60's style summer dress,see's her b/f in his fishing boat and goes to the dock to meet him, and he pulls her in and they have a good time  

10.8mb---1:10 JWmandolin2.avi

2. Second clip is an outake from a british soap opera, with a guy carrying a woman from a stuck vehicle in a mud bog, and he doesn't make it to safety with her! LOL PLOP,into the mud!! 1.72mb---0:15 JWouttake.avi

3. Perfume advert with a woman in the fountain

3.83mb---0:18 perfume2.wmv

4. 2 clips from the "scommettiamo che" Italian game show,featuring a blonde in a black gown and a short-hair blonde wearing a black mini-skirt.

9.81mb---0:58 raiunoclip3-8.mpg

5. A take-off of the movie,"Carrie", but instead of blood, it's raspberry sauce.

1.46mb---0:14 rasphead.mpeg

6. Woman emerging from the lake, wearing a RED gown, walking to the shore.(Damn, if she doesn't look like she's walking towards me!! LOL I wish)

2.23mb---0:16 rdwsk2.mpeg

7. Girl standing in a fountain spray, wearing tight plaid shorts and a RED top

5.79mb---0:30 refountain4.mpg

8. Pierre Richard as usual... This is a typical French comedy of the 80's, quite funny,featuring French comic actor,Pierre Richard in a free for all pool party! AKA "Umbrella Coup" (1980)

2.46mb---0:58 Regenschirmmoerder.wmv

9. Another "Glucksritter" tomato soup entry. Woman wearing a navy blue business suit.

2.99mb---0:14 ritter.mpeg

10. Claire Danes in her white dress and Leonardo DeCaprio in the Lagoon scene from "Romeo and Juliet"

5.0mb---0:45 rj01[1].mpeg

11. Funny scene from a tv sitcom, in which a plumber is trying to convince the Lady (wearing a RED business suit)that the repairs are made.hehehe. Turns into a very nice water fight in an already flooded bathroom.

3.28mb---1:18 roteskostum.wmv

12. Two women frolicking in a lake fully clothed (dresses)

6.60mb---0:32 rtl9.avi

13. "High Tone" School for Girls... Black and white video from the 50's, of what looks like more of a survival training for a group of women, wearing their dresses, having to work their way thru the lake.

17.6mb---2:04 s001_all.mpeg

14. Music video featuring Singer, Shakira, performing "No Creo" wearing jeans and a black top and getting it soaked in the tub

11.8mb---1:20 shakira-NoCreo.mpeg

See ya'll next week  WIR

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]