WetlookPro

Message # 10856.1.1.1

Subject: Hello ..a repeat of my offer to wetlook tv and public events fans

Date: Fri 25/06/04 11:27:56 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Email me.....if you would like to go and buy a vcr...and I will buy one for you you...in exchange for you sending me your first tape filled with non-American tv wetlook scenes.

This offer also goes out to folks living in Spain, Japan, Brazil, Argentina etc...I have already offered to give folks a free membership to my Wamtec Gold site and extra free DVDs if they will collect non-American wetlook tv clips. If you already have a vcr, you can get a free wamtec gold membership. If you don't have a vcr...I will offer to buy one for you...and all your have to do is send me your first tape...and when you send the next tape, then you can get a wamtec gold membership + 2 free DVDs from my site too.

I can't be any fairer than that.

I am also offering to buy camcorders to anybody who wants to film wetlook events taking place in their area....e.g. anybody living in the North East of England...wants to film the wenches getting dunked in the water at the alnwick fair taking place this weekened and all next week....just email me and I will send the funds online if you need to buy a camcorder.

MK

In reply to Message (10856.1.1) Sad Re: Re: VCR alert!

By wetclothes - se Fri 25/06/04 09:24:00 GMT

sorry i dont have a vcr recorder. If i had one, i should have taped it. I promiss, i am so sorry MK.
In reply to Message (10856.1) Hello Re: VCR alert!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 25/06/04 09:04:22 GMT

So...please set your vcr and save it on tape please.

The mediaset channel is not carried in many countries in Europe. It is blocked (digitally blacked out) in many countries....and only the RAI Italian channel can be seen from other countries. I have checked with my contacts in Holland, Belgium, Austria, Germany and Switzerland, and they all tell me they can only get RAI on satellite, but not Mediaset...it is not carried in their area. It seems the only people who can see this channel are those people living in Italy...so please save those scenes on tape and trade it with us later on.

Tks

MK

wamtec.com

In reply to Message (10856) Dancing VCR alert!

By wetclothes - se Fri 25/06/04 06:37:58 GMT

The great italian show Scherzi a parte are on the channel Mediaset 5 tonight again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]