Wetlook-Online

Message # 10829

Subject: Film/AVI CLIP UPDATE WEEK#25

Date: Wed 23/06/04 18:15:09 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

06/25/2004 Welcome to week #25

1. Starting as always with a couple from John's archives.1st clip from the movie, "Bad Girls" featuring: Madeleine Stowe,Mary Stuart Masterson,Andie MacDowell, and Drew Barrymore, trying to fix a wagon wheel that broke off their wagon in the mud

2.15mb---0:14  JWbadgirls.avi

2.  Second clip is an advert for the Renault "Laguna" automobile. Couple out to play, where the woman goes playing in the fountain, but the guy figures driving his new Renault, is a better one.If he'd only known about wetlook, he may have had 2nd thoughts,LMAO

1.24mb---0:11 JWlaguna.avi

3. From Germany's Big Brother show, featuring a woman who's dancing pretty hotly in a wet black skirt and a RED T-shirt ;)

17.3mb---1:19  bbgrm.avi

4. Hmmm, don't know where this one's from but looks to me,the woman who's wearing a red flower print dress was a little too drunk, gets sick,then takes a shower to try to sober up

4.42mb---0:18  coupleshower.mpg

5. From the TV soap, "Dynasty" featuring, Heather Locklear(Sammy Jo) and "Fallon" have a little falling out. hehehe first in the water trough, then to the mud. Great scene and one of my favs.

28.6mb---1:51  JHdynasty.avi

6. French band,Kinito, doing "Maisondedisque" featuring a girl driving up, getting out and proceeding to paint the car and herself yellow, and she really gets into it! The amazing thing is towards the end,she starts to clean the paint off but it's coming off in sheets.Must've not been paint,then

42.2mb---3:18  JHmaisondedisque.avi

7. From the movie, "Loony Tunes" featuring Jenna Elfman in her car when the watertower collapses, drenching her purple silk blouse, then she proceeds to a coffee shop, still wet. In German.

19.3mb---1:23  olli_tunes.mpg

8. Yaay!! the bad guys lose, especially the woman in a nice RED overcoat, when she's electrocuted and falls into the water fountain, along with her cohorts.

6.43mb---0:27  redfalla.mpg

9. From the "Wudja Cudja" show,woman is offered 200pounds if she can get 12 people to crack 12 eggs on her head in 3 minutes or less

4.78mb---1:35 Wudja CudajaIII.MPG

And, thats a wrap!! See ya'll next week**WIR**[/b][/i][/color]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]