minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:40:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 10796.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Actually Pebble mill ran again when I was at grammar school, early 90's

Date: Tue 22/06/04 10:18:04 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
True...from 1990 to 1991 I was living in Singapore, so I have no idea what was on the telly in the UK at that time.

I don't doubt for a minute that Bo appeared on that show. It must have been a "location shoot" though...cos Pebble Mill is basically a glass office building...and there are no swimming pools at that location...so they must have interviewed her as a live shot from some hotel pool or something. Birmingham is not exactly the French Riveria...where the brummies lounge around pools all day long.

The most recent UK tv appearance I saw of Bo Derek was when she appeared last year on that UK show "So Graham Norton" (Larry Grayson has been reincarnated..ha ha).

MK

In reply to Message (10796.2.1.1.1.1.1) Pulsing Actually Pebble mill ran again when I was at grammar school, early 90's

By damo - ie Tue 22/06/04 07:20:23 GMT

so it may have happened.

MK you were probably in the states so you weren't to know

In reply to Message (10796.2.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bo derek inter view in pool mpeg?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 22/06/04 04:51:51 GMT

Errr.....thats exactly what I was referring to...cos "10" WAS made in 1979...I didn't forget "10"...you just forgot  when it was made.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000137/

I stand by my statement...she was an unknown until 1979..the year "10" was made.

FYI...if you are into wetlook trivia....Bo did make a film with a wetlook scene prior to 1979...but under her real name (Mary Collins), and although the film was made in 1972 when she was only 16, it was never released until 1981. That was a film she made in Greece which was released many years later and re-titled as "Fantasies". She has a brief wet scene as a "Bride in the Bath" scene near the end of the film...but few people have ever seen this film (I have that scene someplace on a cliptape) and she certainly did not gain any fame until 1979 when "10" was released.

MK

In reply to Message (10796.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: bo derek inter view in pool mpeg?

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Tue 22/06/04 02:54:49 GMT

"Therefore...seeing as Bo Derek was unknown until 1979."

No so!

Have you forgotten "10!."  Despite all the kerfuffle here re wetlook, this was the vehicle that launched her career!

S:

In reply to Message (10796.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: bo derek inter view in pool mpeg?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 22/06/04 02:15:10 GMT

Francis...I don't know the answer to that one...but one thing is for sure...if it took place on the show "Pebble Mill at One" that would have been well over 20 years ago. I remember watching that show in the late 1970's when I lived in the UK...it was basically a lunchtime chat show on BBC each day. As far as I know...that show ran from the mid 1970's but ended in the early 1980's. I remember it clearly cos it was broadcast each day from the BBC studios from Birmingham (not BBC Centre in London) and they would sit against the glass walls of the studio and you could see the outdoors etc....i.e. it was basically the exact same format as FOX & FRIENDS now does today on FoxNews.

I know they did at least a couple of wet stunts on that show during's it's 7-8 year run....but I missed those, cos I left the UK for Hong Kong in 79.  Only somebody with a vcr in the late 70's could have taped that show....so I doubt we will ever find it...cos those daily shows are not archived by the Beeb..they tended to recycle their tapes in those days.

MK

ps...I was not far off with my guess...the show ran from 1973 to 1986

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/webcams/pebblemill/pebblemill.shtml

actually...they just announced that they are closing down the studio for good..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/goodbye_pebblemill/

Therefore...seeing as Bo Derek was unknown until 1979...whatever appearance she made must have been somewhere from 1979 to 1986....my guess is...more likely to have been an appearance on the show in 1981...the same year that Tarzan was released.

In reply to Message (10796.2.1) Hello Re: Re: bo derek inter view in pool mpeg?

By Francis Chu - sfchu@tig.com.au au Mon 21/06/04 19:17:40 GMT

I read a post some time ago that she did something similar on the BBC programme "Pebble Mill at One", the difference being that the reporter (a female) went into the pool as well to interview her.

Is this true?

In reply to Message (10796.2) Hello Re: bo derek inter view in pool mpeg?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 21/06/04 15:44:23 GMT

Yeah...I was the one who made that video clip and posted it about 4-5 years ago. At the time...I made it as a relatively low bit rate rm file (real player format) small sized video. I guess I should dig the tape off the shelf again someday and re-do that clip again in a higher res bit rate stream. I have the original version on tape MK55 as I recall.

I will be away next week on a video shoot...but if you remind me next month I will see if I can create a new video clip from my mastertape and post it to wamtec gold or send it to wetinred.

MK

In reply to Message (10796) Question bo derek inter view in pool mpeg?

By cannonball - uu Mon 21/06/04 14:06:30 GMT

anybody know where the mpeg version of the interview  in which bo derek did an interview on te television entertainment program ("extra"?  "access hollywood"?)in her pool can be found and possibly downloaded?  i recall it was available somewhere quite some time ago and was thinking those who missed out on it (like myself) might benefit from knowing where it can be found.   thanks so much!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]