Wetlook-Online

Message # 10795.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ..viz the Dunk Tank & Greek models wet fashion clips

Date: Mon 21/06/04 21:53:22 GMT

Name: Paul Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Mark when this video aired ?????
In reply to Message (10795.1) Hello ..viz the Dunk Tank & Greek models wet fashion clips

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 21/06/04 10:09:16 GMT

I forgot to mention. The Greek wet fashion clip is not one of the older ones from the 1990's, but the latest one that just aired this month.

Regarding the 3 minute dunk tank video, you do not have to be a wamtec gold member to download that one...cos Leonmoomin's members will be able to download it from his site too, and if there is enough interest, I can FTP the video file to WIR for his site too.

MK

In reply to Message (10795) Hello WAMTEC GOLD - new video clip online

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 21/06/04 10:00:04 GMT

New videoclips updloaded today

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

1) Wetlook Karaoke - Request Item: Really bad singers get tossed fully clothed into the pool in jeans and dresses in this show from Chile (several scenes).

2) Greek Wetlook Fashion Show: Models wearing red and orange outfits getting hosed down in this poolside "Coffee Talk" show (new June 2004 scene from this long running Wetlook series from Greece).

3) Wetlook DUNK TANK: Dozens of fully clothed girls wearing dresses, skirts, dresses, shoes, boots, you name it, getting dunked in this 3 minute sampler from the GJ dunk tank series.

4) Pie Fight:  The final classic pie fight with Mariana Ximenes from "Chocolate con Pimenta" (Brazil 2004)

5) Pie Models:  Our SSS models Lisa and Lisa play with pies in the Florida Keys.

6) Underwater music video: From Chile, a stunning model in a white dress swims in the ocean, later becomes a mermaid.

7) Underwater music video: From Greece: a singer in a long red satin dress & high heels swims in the pool all thru this music video - very cool video.

Thats all for now folks.

Please note...there will not be a video update week, because I will be away on location and we will be busy all next week doing lots of new video shoots with 9 models...so bear with us. I will post new updates as soon as I get back from the shoot in the following week.

MK

www.wamtec.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]