Wetlook-Online

Message # 10735

Subject: Film/AVI CLIP UPDATE WEEK#24

Date: Thu 17/06/04 17:56:58 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

06/18/2004 Welcome to week #24

1. Starting with a couple from JW's archives.First clip is from a UK soap series, called "Brookside",and it this scene,looks like this girl kinda screwed up and was head dunked in a wash basin.

4.75mb---0:28 JWbrookside.mpg

2. Second clip is a couple of Indian production numbers in the rain.1st one woman wearing a black shorts and bra outfit, with a red crop top blouse, 2nd, group of several women in white sari outfits

12.9mb---1:17 JWdancing1_2.mpg

3. Wet T-Shirt contest, (from Hungary, I think)the way a wet t-shirt contest oughta be, lol And these babes look great in their extra-large t's!!

47.0mb---1:29 polo.mpg

4. Kim Basinger,in her first TV detective series, "Cat and Dog"(1977) as officer J.Z.Kane, This scene involves her in a fight, with the bad guy, and they both fall into the pool, where she feigns being drowned, only to trick her attacker, then her partner comes and saves the day.She's wearing a black skirt and a white blouse.

21.4mb---2:08 Pool.mpg

5. Lingerie modeling session with a group of women modeling different types of lingerie in the pool, including, leggings,bras, pantyhose, and stockings. Narrated by the photographer.

3.64mb---0:34 pool[1].mpeg

6. This clip is reminiscent of Ray taking Julie to the spa store in search of buying one. But she just has to try it out fully clothed, b4 she decides on one.Of course this is not Ray and Julie, but an advert for "Specific Pools" in Australia, where It looks like that this is a common practice LOL

1.85mb---0:10 pools[1].mpeg

7. Don't know what this clip is promoting,but looks like a clothing line. 2 girls wearing white tank tops with matching shorts,hosing each other off in a waterfight.

1.18mb---0:07 promowater.mpeg

8. The first of 2 clips, brings back the return of the Italian show,"scommettiamo che" where gorgeous ladies get soaked in their formal dress. First one is wearing a black tank top style gown.Towards the end they show a lady in a red formal gown,and I'm wishing I had a clip of her getting the shower LOL, O well

24.7mb---2:13 raiunoclip1.mpg

9. Second clip,the contestant is wearing a black halter-top style gown. And she really seems to be enjoying it

19.2mb---1:55 raiunoclip2.mpg

As I am enjoying picking these clips out for ya'll  See ya'll next week**WIR**

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]