WetlookPro

Message # 10720

Subject: Hello Feedback to producers...

Date: Wed 16/06/04 17:39:56 GMT

Name: PH2 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As a costumer I wanted to respond to what has been called a lack of support on video sales...I have purchased several video's from Wamtec,EBP,Rusty,MM,Aquafantasies,Aquababes,HairWeAreSecrets etc...I can only speak for myself but the reason I haven't bought a tape in a while is because there's nothing out there I haven't seen a hundred times before...Girl walks around pool girl jumps in pool girl blows bubbles at the camrera etc...yep I've got that on tape...Its like the horror movies that pump out the same thing...then you get a low budget film like Blairwitch and its a huge hit because it has a new angle (even if the movie sucked)...Thats what I look for when I buy a tape...something different I haven't seen a hundred times...the female,setting,and the way the female gets wet or goes underwater are also important...It's been said that there is a small group of us so the demand is low for wetlook & underwater...the supply is huge but repeditive...one of my favorite tape is one Wamtec did with a model named Sarah Ashley in a bathtub...she did forward head dunks in the bathtub and left her hair in her face...I didn't have anything like this on tape...EBP's tank he built was great and Tracie Z did a tape where she puts her head in a fishtank,cheap & different...Dare to be different and you might be surprised with the response...don't want to piss anyone off this is just a thought:)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]